Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm Baaaaaaaak! Stayed in the 9's for well over a year but have now snuck up to 10st 1lb! All my own fault, been indulging in too much of the wrong stuff since Christmas (eeeekkk!!) but not to worry - back on the SW bus and hopefully on my next WI on Monday I'll be back in the 9's! :D

after two weeks at 10 st 4lb then 10st 5lb i lost 4 lbs this week so fingers crossed i will see the 9s again next week! will be third time lucky for me- have seen 9st 13lb twice now but never manage to stay there!

Had weigh in yesterday and I lost 2lbs! :)

After being either off plan or disappointing results for the last two months, I'm well chuffed!!

Had a cheeky weigh in this morning.... 9st 13lbs. Fingers crossed for WI!!

Yay managed to lose another 1lb tonight:D. Another 1/2lb and I'd have gotten my 3 stone award .... next week

I saw 10.0 for the first time in MANY years today! Really, really hoping to get to those exceptionally elusive 9s at WI on Monday!! xx

Please can I join in. Got to 10st 13lb tonight. I loose slowly but plodding on.
Originally set goal at 10st 7lb but now only 6lb away I don't feel I'll be happy there so aiming for 10st
X

grrrrrr as predicted i got close to the 9s (9st 13lb) then have shot back up again, lost 4lbs two weeks ago, then put on again! 10st 3lb at the mo.

but i am in the zone now and absolutely determined to get there! hoping for a good solid loss this week and hopefully will be in the 9s for good within the next two weeks :)

A bit preemptive i know but had a sneaky mid week weigh in - 10st 12lbs!!!!! nearly pee'd my pants!!!! cant wait to join you all in here!!!!

1lb gain last night which has pushed me back up to 10st 1.5lb :( but after some careful planning last night, i'm determind to make that disapear again this week!

Hi everyone - I started slimming world on Sunday (keeping paper diary, not going to meetings at the moment), starting weight 10 stone 9 and goal weight 9 stone 9...I used to be 9 stone 10 and more or less happy with my body but I got there doing liquid diets, this time i'm gonna get there eating potatoes and Freddo bars! :p

Officially in the 10's
10st 12lb - was in the 11's for ages as i had a 3 week slip up.... so come on 9's even just a sniff of the 9's before the big 30 in July would be amazing!

Back