Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Awww, I know - I don't think I've ever actually left the 10s as an adult! I'm determined to this time!

Thank you :) I see we're roughly around the same height and weight too! :D

Ooh and I like to run too! Well I say like... ! X

I had a cheeky look on the scales this morning and was 9st 13.6. Yay! My WI is not until Monday, so hoping I will be in still be in 9s then!

I'm in the 9s!!!! :D
(just! 9st 13 as of this morning)

Woop! Well done! I was hoping for the same at WI tonight, but have a feeling I'll have to wait another week... x

Aargh! I was 10st exactly at WI tonight. Next week...

Feel guttered I was 10.1 at my last WI but missed last weeks WI as was away for the week but had a seeky look on scales before I went away and was 9.13. Got home yesterday and scales says 10.4 and WI on Thursday, don't think I've got a chance of getting back there

Feel guttered I was 10.1 at my last WI but missed last weeks WI as was away for the week but had a seeky look on scales before I went away and was 9.13. Got home yesterday and scales says 10.4 and WI on Thursday, don't think I've got a chance of getting back there

Well weigh in tonight and I was 10.1 again, so happy next weigh I will be in the 9's

Well weigh in tonight and I was 10.1 again, so happy next weigh I will be in the 9's

Hide those scales Tracie Lou!!! Well done for not letting it throw your week off track!

I lost 2lb this morning so down to 10st 2 now! Another couple of weeks and HELLOOOOOOO 9s!!!

Im 10st 3.8 as of this morning. I lost 3lbs this week so maybe the next 2 weeks will be back in the 9s yay!

Hide those scales Tracie Lou!!! Well done for not letting it throw your week off track!

I lost 2lb this morning so down to 10st 2 now! Another couple of weeks and HELLOOOOOOO 9s!!!

I know, I had a sneezy look this morning and I was 9.13.8 aarrgh, knew I shouldn't look coz if it goes up I'll be gutted

Started at 11st 8lb
Now hit 10st 8.5lb!!! 0.5 from a stone off.. grr...
Anyhow.. been a VERY long time since in the 9's ... always get to around 10st / 10 st 2lb and then give up....
Really need some one with simliar to keep me motivated, i need to push this time, i've not got a grandson that i also want to be around for (stopped smoking in Feb :)... plus i get re-married next March...would love to get lower by then.

First time posting in a lonng time, moving out of parents house into my own place coupled with a very stressful job and depression reentering my life means i found myself at nearly 11 stone. I am 10'3 today, really want to be back at 9 where I was when i met my partner.

Im starting tommorow, currently 10st2 & wanting to get to 9st :p guna be hard with diabetes & hypothyroidism but im guna try my hardest x

I was 10st exactly last week. Really hoping I'll be in 9s at WI tonight...

Back