Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Now officially in this group weighed in today at 10st 12.5lb after a loss of 1.5lb!

I wanna be in the 9s, I'm 10.8 at the moment this i my third week on sw and only lost on my first week, I lost 4 lbs x since then, nothing :( x

Hi everyone!
Starting Slimming World tomorrow, hoping to go from 10 stone to 9 stone 7lbs for a wedding I'm going to in August!
Once I've reached that goal, I'm aiming for 8 stone 10.
Would love to chat to people with the same start weight as me or who's aiming for a similar goal weight as me :)
x

STS this week:S.. think I might have hit a plateau tbh:( and have been feeling a bit poorly this week so might have not eaten enough:( x

STS this week:S.. think I might have hit a plateau tbh:( and have been feeling a bit poorly this week so might have not eaten enough:( x

Sts is still a good place to be at even if you have been unwell :)
Balance your food and fluid intake for coming week and im sure you will get some thing moving again :)
Try eat more natural diuretic foods, will help drop any extra water.

Hi everyone!
Starting Slimming World tomorrow, hoping to go from 10 stone to 9 stone 7lbs for a wedding I'm going to in August!
Once I've reached that goal, I'm aiming for 8 stone 10.
Would love to chat to people with the same start weight as me or who's aiming for a similar goal weight as me :)
x

Hi and welcome :)
Im down to where you are starting out at approx (9st 13.5lb)
im heading downwards hoping to get around 8.5 eventually.
:D

Sts is still a good place to be at even if you have been unwell :)
Balance your food and fluid intake for coming week and im sure you will get some thing moving again :)
Try eat more natural diuretic foods, will help drop any extra water.

I will give it a try, thanks:) x

10st 5lbs!! officially a healthy BMI!
I couldn't get past 10st 10lbs for about 6 weeks just kept bouncing about which then meant I started cheating put on 2lb losing it agin...so tedious - any who Ive been using a VLCD for the last week just to help me get past it - back on slimming world monday - to enable me to eat better for the next 40 years.......
I really wanna see the 9 stones but i'm not in a rush - just didn't want to be "OVERWEIGHT" when I turned 30.

Well 0.5 pound on this week so that puts me back to 10st dead again!
Mmm it was so nice to visit the 9s after all these years of being parted, hope I can work on our paths crossing soon :rolleyes:

Back