Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

You'll get back there this week :). I have been in and out of the 10s at the other end for the last 3 weeks. This sorry state of affairs is set to continue as I'm off on holiday for 3 weeks from Thursday. Never mind we will all get there in the end. :)

You'll get back there this week :). I have been in and out of the 10s at the other end for the last 3 weeks. This sorry state of affairs is set to continue as I'm off on holiday for 3 weeks from Thursday. Never mind we will all get there in the end. :)

Aww thanks :)
Hope you have a top holiday xx

Just discovered an amazing desert......chop up some Yorkshire strawberries then get pot of muller light chocolate pudding n dip strawberries in
Messy but worth the 5 syns

hi everybody :) ive been doing slimming world for a while, got down to 9st 13 then decided that chocolate was far more important and life got in the way etc etc... to cut a long story short ive been off plan for about 6 weeks- had a fab holiday away and came back with a few extra pounds as well as a tan!

its my sisters wedding in 10 weeks and im bridesmaid- i had a fitting when i was 9st 13 and now im firmly back in the 10s so i need to get back down there soon or the dressmaker will kill me! determind to make it this time, i want to feel good. so here goes a good week!

hope everyones having a good week :) :)

hi everybody :) ive been doing slimming world for a while, got down to 9st 13 then decided that chocolate was far more important and life got in the way etc etc... to cut a long story short ive been off plan for about 6 weeks- had a fab holiday away and came back with a few extra pounds as well as a tan!

its my sisters wedding in 10 weeks and im bridesmaid- i had a fitting when i was 9st 13 and now im firmly back in the 10s so i need to get back down there soon or the dressmaker will kill me! determind to make it this time, i want to feel good. so here goes a good week!

hope everyones having a good week :) :)

You'll get there again. U have 10 week and if u lose 1lb each week then you should be ok. Think we've all been there and all been guilty of falling off plan. I got down to 8st 13 but I let it slip and couldn't get back into it. Before I knew it I was back upto 10st 6. Now I'm taking it easy and doing it week by week I know I'll get there in the end

I weighed last night & down to 9st 11 just another 5 lb n I'm back in target at long last

Hi all - I've been in the 11's for over a year now but am finally in 10's now - 10.10 as of last Friday - hopefully I'll whizz through this a little quicker!
Angela x

I was at slimming world up until March time & managed to get to 9st 12, but wouldn't budge from then. Now a few months on I've gained half a stone, I'd love to be 10st or possibly lower. Just need more motivation to continue at home. :(

I got stuck at 9 St 13.. Barely under! Am back over 10 St now trying to get under.. I get there but can't seem to stay under.. Am doing a mixture of SW and calorie counting as SW doesn't seem to do it even though the choice of food is massive.. I cant get my head round it entirely.. I would love to reach 9 and a half and hover around there than hovering above 10 St.. I think I should actually do some exercise too lol..:-\

I got stuck at 9 St 13.. Barely under! Am back over 10 St now trying to get under.. I get there but can't seem to stay under.. Am doing a mixture of SW and calorie counting as SW doesn't seem to do it even though the choice of food is massive.. I cant get my head round it entirely.. I would love to reach 9 and a half and hover around there than hovering above 10 St.. I think I should actually do some exercise too lol..:-\

I'm the same! Got to 9.13 but my body seems to want to be about 10.4! I'm desperately trying to get a 9 on the scale by my 30th celebrations. 2 weigh ins to go!!

Good luck with your journey x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm the same! Got to 9.13 but my body seems to want to be about 10.4! I'm desperately trying to get a 9 on the scale by my 30th celebrations. 2 weigh ins to go!!

im exactly the same! got to 9st 12 3 times then back up again!! hoping its not natures way of saying that i'll never get there for good!

You too ! Exactly the same as me! I don't think I'll make it under by my celebrations, I won't tell you which one! Is Monday tho so no chance lol.. on the upside was 10 St 1.25 this morning! That's down a lb from yesterday. Must've sweated a lot haha.. X

Great news on the scales this morning hun! And exciting about it being nearly birthday time! Have you got some lovely things planned? I need to lose 2lbs and my next 2 WIs to make it...which might be do-able...I'm really hoping it is! x

Great news on the scales this morning hun! And exciting about it being nearly birthday time! Have you got some lovely things planned? I need to lose 2lbs and my next 2 WIs to make it...which might be do-able...I'm really hoping it is! x

Thank you! Let's hope they are as good tomorrow or at least stay the same :) I'm hoping my mum will have a barbeque.. So that will be off plan that day lol..
You can do it! Best of luck, I'll be rooting for you! X

Back