Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hello can I join?

I am 10st 7 and I am hoping to get well in to the 9's. Lowest I have ever been is 9st 12 but never lasted :(
Good luck everyone!

lost 1lb this week, bit disappointing but not undeserved. would love to get to closer to the 9s for next week! xx

Not posted in ages now weighing 10st 8lbs and hoping to be in the 9s by the end of August as that's when my 6 week count down ends. Joined the gym and trying to really stick to plan from now on.

I've just got back into the ten's trying to get down to the nine's! Wish me luck! I haven't been nine stone something for about seven years!

Hi all,

I started SW for the first time at the end of last week and doing it at home as very short of pennies! I've lost just over a stone by myself and am now at 10st 11. I want to get to 9st 13 just so I can say I'm in the 9's ;-) I did get to it about a year ago but could not keep at it. What height are you all? I'm 5"6.5.

Hi all,

I started SW for the first time at the end of last week and doing it at home as very short of pennies! I've lost just over a stone by myself and am now at 10st 11. I want to get to 9st 13 just so I can say I'm in the 9's ;-) I did get to it about a year ago but could not keep at it. What height are you all? I'm 5"6.5.

Hi
Im 5" 2.5
Ive managed to get under 10 in past month. Just seem to be hanging in. You will do it :)

Well i had a bit of a naughty off-plan day yesterday but my scales are still saying 10.0. I'm praying if I keep it super-low syn for a few days I might get away with it and see a 9 when I WI early on Saturday. 30th celebrations start Saturday afternoon so there will be no point at all weighing in on Monday like I normally do! lol

I'm dying to get in the 9's.
My start weight was 11st 5Ibs, now I'm 10st 1Ib!
Stayed the same at wi this morning. I'm doing a few days of success express to give myself a boost. Fingers crossed it'll work x

I'm similar, trying to get into the 9's but feel I'm going slow...
Doing EE, started at 10st 9, lost 4.5 in the first week, only .5 in the second and 2 last week.
even though that got me to the half stone off I can't help but feel slightly disappointed....
im a serial weigher and although official WI is this evening I had a peak (of course) and I'm still 10 st 2!!

Hi all,
Can I join?
I'm also 5ft2 started last month at 10st9 and at weigh in this evening I got into to 9s!!! Very happy although its 9st13 so I'm dangerously at the edge!
I

I need to get back into the 10s again first, doh!! Went a bit mad over my birthday and am now 11st 1.25lbs! Will be back here officially next week :)

I need to get back into the 10s again first, doh!! Went a bit mad over my birthday and am now 11st 1.25lbs! Will be back here officially next week :)

We had a weekend of naughty food too - think i'd be bouncing back up to 11's if I was to weigh today! Will wait until Friday & keep fingers crossed x

We had a weekend of naughty food too - think i'd be bouncing back up to 11's if I was to weigh today! Will wait until Friday & keep fingers crossed x

I'm sure it'll be back off by Friday - I've had 2 weeks of being off plan so think mine's going to take a little while to shift! :(

I'm sure it'll be back off by Friday - I've had 2 weeks of being off plan so think mine's going to take a little while to shift! :(

I'm on holiday on 14th august & want to wear a bikini! Would love to be 10.7 by then - was 10.11 last week - got some work to do!

I'm on holiday on 14th august & want to wear a bikini! Would love to be 10.7 by then - was 10.11 last week - got some work to do!

You can already wear a bikini!! We're the same height and I happily wore one just 2 weeks ago while on hols (when I was 10st 12lbs)! :D x

Back