Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm unofficially back in the 10s this morning at 10st 12.5lbs on the home scales! :D Yay! The journey down to the 9s can recommence! :D

Am well and truly back in 11s after sinning for 5 weeks...waving goodbye for now...hopefully not for too long:(( xx

Hello - I would like to join if okay? I have gone from 12st 8lb to 10st 12lb but keep bouncing back up to 11! Target is 9st 7lb so looking for some motivation for the next stone :)

Hello - I would like to join if okay? I have gone from 12st 8lb to 10st 12lb but keep bouncing back up to 11! Target is 9st 7lb so looking for some motivation for the next stone :)

Hi!
I always find the between stone cross over hard. My target is not far away from yours at 9st 5. Good luck and well done so far :)

Hello and welcome! I'm the same weight as you (unofficially anyway - according to the home scales - hoping it sticks for official weigh-in on Tues) and aiming for the same target, and having exactly the same problem! 11st seems to be where my weight settles when I'm not concentrating on plan... and it's so hard to get under it permanently!!

I'm back girls! 10.0 this morning but after a VERY indulgent weekend, I'm incredibly pleased with that! I've now got until Friday morning to see the 9s again ready to officially hit 30 on Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive been 'off-plan' since Xmas and put on a lovely stone since then :cry:Started again last week (quite slowly) and have lost a pound so thats me in the 10s... on the journey to the 9s! I will be posting a green diary, more for accountability rather than great ideas as I usually find something i like and make it til i can face no more of it! Glad to be back!

Weighed in at 10st 7lb at half way point the only way is down now (fingers crossed)

I'm back in the 10s! 2.5lbs off tonight taking me to 10st 12.5lbs... let the battle to the 9s commence! :D

I'm back in the 10s! 2.5lbs off tonight taking me to 10st 12.5lbs... let the battle to the 9s commence! :D

Hooray - well done x
I "forgot" to weigh in last week after having a sneaky peek that showed I'd gained another pound & was 10.12. This resulted in a completely off plan weekend - why do we do this to ourselves?!
Been doing success express since to try to compensate - would love to be below 10.10 for my holiday next week x

Hooray - well done x
I "forgot" to weigh in last week after having a sneaky peek that showed I'd gained another pound & was 10.12. This resulted in a completely off plan weekend - why do we do this to ourselves?!
Been doing success express since to try to compensate - would love to be below 10.10 for my holiday next week x

Oh no! I was so tempted to do that last week as I knew I'd gained, but it's better just to face the music and get back on track! Success Express will definitely help though, so good luck getting to that 10.10!! x

I'll def weigh on Friday so fingers crossed!
Mind you in my wildest dreams I never thought I'd be back in the 10's! Been stuck in the 11's for about 4 years. I am so very pleased x

Weighed in at 10 stone 7 tonight so halfway there :)

Thought would pop in and say Hi, was enjoying playing catch up reading where every one is upto :)
I seem to have definatly cracked it, as ive stayed in the higher end of the 9's for a while now (hope ive not jinxed myself as we away next week :rolleyes:)
Just wanted to say keep chipping away at it slowly, you will all get what you aspire to :D

Helloooooo! May I join you?
Wi last night was 10st 13 1/2 lbs so really only just scraped in by the skin of my teeth!!!
Trying hard to get down to 10.7..... I need all the luck I can get!! x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

10.11 this morning - got until Wednesday to get to 10.10! Can't believe i'll be going on holiday 1 stone lighter than last year!

Back