Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hello, may I join u Luvly people? I am 10st 8 at the mo an would like to be 9st 12!! Was over 11st wen I first joined sw, been a fairly smooth ride so far!! Xx

Hello AJ.... I'm hoping to stay with you all the way down to 9.12, how great would that be?
Good luck x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

10st 4lb at WI. 5lbs to go till I'm in the 9s this has really motivated me now would love to do it by the end of the month!

Hi all, can I join you? On my second week back on SW and am 10.8 weigh-in on a Tuesday morning at home. First target is 9.7 then will evaluate and maybe go down to 9. Need some motivation and ideas to get there

Hello :) can I join? I started sw at 14st1/2lb. Am now 10st10. I have set my target at 10.2 provisionally. )so if I'm 3lbs under I'm still in target range) as psychologically would love to be in the 9s! Really struggling with the last little bit!

Hello :) can I join? I started sw at 14st1/2lb. Am now 10st10. I have set my target at 10.2 provisionally. )so if I'm 3lbs under I'm still in target range) as psychologically would love to be in the 9s! Really struggling with the last little bit!

That's an amazing loss! Well done you. So close to your target now

Hi guys!! Going to join you today as I weighed in at 10st 13 1/2lb today....jammy eh! =D I won't actually be leaving the 10 stone zone for now, my target is 10st4lb but that may all change when I get temptingly closer to that elusive 9stone lol =)

Hi guys!! Going to join you today as I weighed in at 10st 13 1/2lb today....jammy eh! =D I won't actually be leaving the 10 stone zone for now, my target is 10st4lb but that may all change when I get temptingly closer to that elusive 9stone lol =)

well done Laurenypop that's fab! i know what you mean about the 9 stone thing!

I'm now at 10.4 so hopefully not far to go :) my first goal is 9 stone 12 but I think I might try for another half stone after that. That'll be lighter than I was in first year of high school - madness!

well done Laurenypop that's fab! i know what you mean about the 9 stone thing!

I'm now at 10.4 so hopefully not far to go :) my first goal is 9 stone 12 but I think I might try for another half stone after that. That'll be lighter than I was in first year of high school - madness!

Yes...when will we know to stop?!! Lol! Yeah I have no idea how much a weighed really when I was younger...I remember seeing 11 stone flicker on scales when I must have been about 16...and vividly remember 8 1/2 when I was 11.....! :)

Yes...when will we know to stop?!! Lol! Yeah I have no idea how much a weighed really when I was younger...I remember seeing 11 stone flicker on scales when I must have been about 16...and vividly remember 8 1/2 when I was 11.....! :)

I remember being ondiets or at least trying to lose weight and feeling really fat from when I was about 7 or 8 which is quite sad really as I was only a kid and not very big. Slimming World is the one thing that's saving me from being on a diet til I die, I'm finally conquering my demons! God knows what I'll feel like at goal, I won't know what to do with myself as dieting and food are my addictions...maybe I'll end up as a shopaholic instead ;)

I'm desperate to join you guys. Made it very briefly and going on holiday this week so may have to wait a few weeks. I'm determined to get and stay here though!!

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I have weigh in at 5pm today, and dreading it after such a bad week. I think I may gain 1lb taking me just over 11stone :( however next week I'm going to be an SW geek an Not give in to any more temptation or bad emotions! I want to get to target and stick there, and sooooo close and I one and been less than in the game last week!

I am in the 9 stone club today 9.13.5. Just by a whisker but still there and extemely happy after losing 3lbs this week with portion control. Happy happy happy :D

Back