Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi I have restarted Slimming world today trying to get to 9stone 7 before xmas any help gratefully received x

Hi Everyone.

I will be joining you all from this week. I weighed in tonight losing 1lb taking me to 10st 13.5lb so
I have just managed to sneak into this group. I would ideally like to get to 10st 7lb by Christmas. Fingers crossed.x

Welcome! And congratulations on your loss so far. The only way is down! I'm hoping to see 10st 7 on those scales before Christmas too - 5/6 WIs to go, should be possible!

I've been faffing about at 10st 7lb for ages. Ready to jump over the line ;)

Yay Neonic I knew you'd be here soon enough :)

Well it took me a while to do it but I've finally managed 9 st 13.5.....I'm absolutely over the moon
Good luck guys, if I can do it, you can too xxx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, I'm very new to the board. Joined Slimming World almost 7 weeks ago. Started off at 11st. My goal is 9st. And last week I hit 10st 2lbs. Weighed myself yesterday (which I try not to do too much - widweek weighing) and the scale said 10st! I really wanted to lose a stone before Christmas, so I am really happy. My weigh in day is Thursday so I hope the scale says 10st on Thursday, I will get my 1 stone award!! Really excited. Even more excited to see the number go down to the 9's the following week (I hope!!). Its my birthday the following week, SW Christmas party and then Christmas!!! Really hope I dont put on too much over festive period. But even if I do, will just get right back into it after Christmas!

Morning ladies im going to start sw today but my wi will be sundays I weighed 10st12.8 this morning heres to the 9s for feb (well thats the plan) :) any tips/low syn lunches would be great xx

Well, I quit Slimming World back in July and I started back up again yesterday. Was great to be at group again, downside was that I weighed into the 10 stones area again :( Last time I weighed myself I was in the 9s :( My goal is to lose 1 stone a month for the next 2 months then I will only have about 6lbs left until I reach target. I don't really want to pay £4.95 a week for very long!! :)

Hi guys, I've just started SW today. While I don't have loads to lose, I finally got fed up with the "lose half a stone, gain half a stone" cycle. If I don't follow some sort of plan I eat whatever I like and slowly gain. I weighed 10st5 yesterday, the heaviest I've been for a very long time, and a stone heavier than in the summer. Maybe not such a slow gain then!!

I'm doing SW online as any time I mention to someone about losing weight they usually say I don't need to, don't be daft etc. I know I need to, so I'm doing it without telling anyone outside my family. Feels nice to come out of the closet!

I just restarted plan (not group) in the New Year after being a bit lax re diet and exercise for all of Nov & Dec. Unfortunately I weighed in at 10st 13lb. My heaviest ever. Thankfully I do enjoy exercise (fitness classes, cycling and running) so hopefully if I stick to plan, do my exercise and stay positive then I'll shift some pounds SOON!!

Back