Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well I started back last Monday at 10st 7 and this morning I'm 10st 5 so I'm getting nearer!!!

How's everyone else doing?? It's very quiet here lately!!

Well I started back last Monday at 10st 7 and this morning I'm 10st 5 so I'm getting nearer!!!

How's everyone else doing?? It's very quiet here lately!!

Hi hun x well done on ur loss that's great! A gain 5 me this wk, but been poorly. Bk up to 9st8lbs but wanting to get dwn to 9 before May/June. I sometimes think I'm getting too complacent tho having a goal so far away?
Anywho, good luck on ur journey x Lisa x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi
just back from weigh in, lost another pound so now 10st 10 1/2lbs, have lost 5 1/2 lb in 3 weeks so really chuffed. :D Still got quite a way to go though!
Going to make rice pudding tomorow with unsweetened Alpro almond milk, looking forward to some stodge!

Hope everyone is doing well this week.
Mossie

10:10 tonight. Come on 3lbs... I want my next half st award :) x

Hi
I'm new here- tried ww/ calorie counting . But hated having to weigh everything .
I'm 10.8 and would like to get to 9 , but holiday in 6 weeks so 9.8 would be good .

Livvy

Hi everyone, I'd like to join this thread. WI this morning and I lost 2lb taking me to 10st 13.5 so JUST in the 10s. Determined that I'll have a good week and make it more definite by next Monday! xx

Hi can I join pls? I've lost 1.5 this week taking me to 10 st 13.5lb! My target is in this st bracket and I'm so excited to get there!!

Hi Kaz, glad you've come down to join me! It's been very quiet here since I arrived on Monday! x

Hi Kaz, glad you've come down to join me! It's been very quiet here since I arrived on Monday! x

Hi ya! It feels good to be down here!! I'm sure it'll pick up pace soon!!!

Welcome:) I'm still around but majorly annoyed that I can't seem to shift my Xmas gain (self sabotage) . Here's hoping for a good February and soon we will see those 9's :)

Welcome:) I'm still around but majorly annoyed that I can't seem to shift my Xmas gain (self sabotage) . Here's hoping for a good February and soon we will see those 9's :)

Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm sure you will get there soon. Your loss is amazing! xx

Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Pretty much halfway down the 10s! Really hope I can do this! xxxx

Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Pretty much halfway down the 10s! Really hope I can do this! xxxx

Of course you can! You're so motivated, I know you will do it xx

2llbs loss I'm now in the 10s trying to get in the 9s proud of myself xx

Thank you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back