Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I've been good as gold but today my scales tell me I'm still 10st 1lb. Waaaah! So near yet so far! I was certain I'd be 9st 13! :p

Of course you can! You're so motivated, I know you will do it xx

Thank you beautiful! So will you! :) xxxx

Hi, Thank you, nice to meet you too. I can't see stats on my phone, how much have you lost? X

8.5lb so far, only started on 6th January so very pleased with that so far! X

You'll get there im sure good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

-1.5lbs this week. Very pleased and much more securely in the 10s! Fingers crossed for a good week for everyone xx

-1.5lbs this week. Very pleased and much more securely in the 10s! Fingers crossed for a good week for everyone xx

Well done hun x I found the 10s the hardest stone to conquer so well done for ur loss! Xx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done hun x I found the 10s the hardest stone to conquer so well done for ur loss! Xx

Thank you! I get the feeling they're going to be difficult because it's so close to my target xx

Thank you! I get the feeling they're going to be difficult because it's so close to my target xx

I won't lie hun, once I got into the 10s took me ages to get into the 9s!! But were all different :eek: now my target is 9stone but keep going up & down so easily, the less I hv to lose the harder it's getting. Focussed to lose these last 10lbs though before my big 3-0! X hope ur having a good day hun xx

I won't lie hun, once I got into the 10s took me ages to get into the 9s!! But were all different :eek: now my target is 9stone but keep going up & down so easily, the less I hv to lose the harder it's getting. Focussed to lose these last 10lbs though before my big 3-0! X hope ur having a good day hun xx

I thought that might be the case. Eek! Really want to get down to 10st before my holiday in May - anything before is a bonus as I can try to lose a bit more. Getting a bit nervous now! Last year I just managed to get to 10st 7 and that was a struggle. Good luck to you, I'm sure you will do it! xx

I agree that the 10's seem really hard to get out of. I know I've been messing around with being on plan but when I was in the 11's any gain I had would come off quickly but it's taking forever at the moment. I want the 9's sooooo much.

I thought that might be the case. Eek! Really want to get down to 10st before my holiday in May - anything before is a bonus as I can try to lose a bit more. Getting a bit nervous now! Last year I just managed to get to 10st 7 and that was a struggle. Good luck to you, I'm sure you will do it! xx

May seems definitely do-able if ur already in the 10s hun, just take it 1lb at a time x would love to hv a holiday to aim 4, where ru off 2? x L x

May seems definitely do-able if ur already in the 10s hun, just take it 1lb at a time x would love to hv a holiday to aim 4, where ru off 2? x L x

I hope so! We're going to Morocco, just outside Marrakech. It wil be our first wedding anniversary and also our belated honeymoon. Can't wait! It will be our first holiday in 2 years! xx

I hope so! We're going to Morocco, just outside Marrakech. It wil be our first wedding anniversary and also our belated honeymoon. Can't wait! It will be our first holiday in 2 years! xx

Oh lucky you xx we're getting married next summer, the honeymoon will b our 1st holiday away together!
Hope ur having a good evening hun xx

Oh lucky you xx we're getting married next summer, the honeymoon will b our 1st holiday away together!
Hope ur having a good evening hun xx

Paying the full balance off tonight, can't wait! Aww that's lovely, congratulations! xx

Ok. I am now tentatively in the 9's. 9st 13.5lbs.

I'm not going to tick it of my to-do list just yet!

Back