Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I have had a really bad week and now I need to drop some lbs fast for Tuesday, ARGH!! I really want to weigh in at 9.13 this week but not sure if I am gonna make it. Lots of water, salad and lean meat for me, fingers crossed!!

I have had a really bad week and now I need to drop some lbs fast for Tuesday, ARGH!! I really want to weigh in at 9.13 this week but not sure if I am gonna make it. Lots of water, salad and lean meat for me, fingers crossed!!

Awww really hope you get there!

Hi I am so pleased to be able to finally join this thread! I weighed in with half off today at 10st 13.5lbs, my starting weight was 14st 1lb, and my Target weight is dead on 10st. I am only 5ft 2 and a half tall so at 10st I will be at the top end of my healthy BMI with 2lb to spare lol, so time to push on with the goal so close I can almost smell it :)

6lbs off taking me to bang on 10 stone

Another 1lb off. So now 10st 8lb. And at target (for now !!!)

Sitting at 10st 1lb - cannot believe how much quicker i have gone through the 10s then I did the 11s. Everything food wise is starting to fall into place. Getting a bit excited about saying that i am 9st something :) xxxx

STS as expected as TOTM...hopefully next week will make up for it. Does anyone still exercise during this time?

I always lose the week after TOTM so finger crossed for you. Yeah we exercise :) xx.

Hi there I have 14lb to lose I'm currently 10st and want to get to 9st! Do you think its harder to lose weight when you dont have as much to lose? I do!

Hi there I have 14lb to lose I'm currently 10st and want to get to 9st! Do you think its harder to lose weight when you dont have as much to lose? I do!

Yep definitely. I think the closer you are to a healthy BMI the more your body clings onto weight. Sometimes its important to consider whether you need to lose it or you just need to hit to gym and tone up xxxx

I really want to hit 10st on Monday girls but a few obtsacles in my way. Upping the gym and hoping it counteracts the few naughties! xxxx.

I'm so happy I'm leaving this thread!! Now 9st 11 :) good luck to everyone xxx

Hi
missed my last 2 weeks weigh in but went this morning and have lost 1 and a half lbs, which means I got my stone award. WOO HOO!! :D
Have set my next target of 9st 9lbs, am determined to get there soon!

Mossie

Hi everyone
Started slimming world last Saturday and lost 4lb in my 1st week.
Suffice to say I'm over the moon.
I'm now 10.9lb
Desperate to be 9st anything!!!
Any tips would be grateful x

i wanted to say good bye i have officialy joined 9` club! support in here is incredible and i will see u all guys very soon in 9`!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Back