Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

After a deserved few pound gain over the last few weeks I am back on it and lost 1lb this week. Sitting at 10st3lbs and determined to be back at 10st1lb by next week!! xxxx.

After a deserved few pound gain over the last few weeks I am back on it and lost 1lb this week. Sitting at 10st3lbs and determined to be back at 10st1lb by next week!! xxxx.

Well done JessyG24, that's great news. :clap:

I think we are about the same weight but think I am heading for a gain this week after last week's fantastic loss. :( Just can't seem to get into the zone again.xx

Well done JessyG24, that's great news. :clap:

I think we are about the same weight but think I am heading for a gain this week after last week's fantastic loss. :( Just can't seem to get into the zone again.xx

Yes we are and have the same goal! You're taller than me though so you're BMI will be super impressive :D You can do it it will be so worth it in the end xxxx

10:3 tonight. Nearly there.... :)

lost 2.5lbs this week so now down to 10st10, must keep going! would love to be 10.4 by end of May as then I would have lost 2.5st total :D well done everyone else who has weighed in, great losses xxx

Well done Sam C and Becky, good losses this week!

I just maintained at 10st 3 but I was happy with that as according to my bathroom scales I had gained to 10st 6 over last weekend, so my hard work in week must have paid off. Really not wanting to go too far off track this bank holiday weekend but still enjoy my treats. Need a loss next week! xx

Currently 10st13 so just allowed in its group :) final goal is 8st7 but anything towards the 9s would be fab. I used to be 9st7 and think I was big :cry:

Urgh having an absolutely awful week, been seeing family over the bank hol so I'm now way off track! Can tell it's affecting me as I feel all sluggish and craving sugar. Weighing on Thurs...not sure how much I'll be able to turn it around but will have to try! I think the 10s are going to be the most stubborn pounds I've had to shift yet :(

Urgh having an absolutely awful week, been seeing family over the bank hol so I'm now way off track! Can tell it's affecting me as I feel all sluggish and craving sugar. Weighing on Thurs...not sure how much I'll be able to turn it around but will have to try! I think the 10s are going to be the most stubborn pounds I've had to shift yet :(

you can do it,you're not far off the 9s now :) bank holidays and family trips are always tempting, my dad never stocks anything healthy in :( I think I had about 30 syns worth of gin on Saturday night lol :)

you can do it,you're not far off the 9s now :) bank holidays and family trips are always tempting, my dad never stocks anything healthy in :( I think I had about 30 syns worth of gin on Saturday night lol :)

Ah thanks for the support! Feeling a bit better now after a few days of salad and veggies ! xx

2lb off, but Im really worried as I had a bit of diarrhoea yesterday, and Im convinced thats why i lost the weight :( last time this happened the weight came straight back the week after

Hi had my weigh in mon night and im now 10.13 and a half. I started in jan at 13.1 and a half so 30ibs down. Im halfway there as I want to lose another 30ibs. Best of luck to everyone this week x

Hello! I'm 10st exactly and just started sw I hope to be in 9s soon!

Hey everyone :)

I'm currently at 10st 6.5lb, final target of 9st!

Can't wait to see the back of the 10s and never see them again! X

2lb loss today being my current weight to 10st11, hoping next week to be out of the 10st + double figures

:D

Hi can anyone let me know how you are getting on as I'm in this weight bracket, do you use up to 15 syns a say or less I always feel I overreat on SW. TIA Lisa

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi can anyone let me know how you are getting on as I'm in this weight bracket, do you use up to 15 syns a say or less I always feel I overreat on SW. TIA Lisa

I usually end end up having between 8-15, usually my extra syns are on things like pasta sauces and a bit of skimmed milk if I've used Hex A already x

Trying to be good fingers crossed :)

Back