Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Heyy may I join currently 10 stone target is 9 so hard to shift this last stone!!

Heyy may I join currently 10 stone target is 9 so hard to shift this last stone!!

Hi Bakingbanana I've really struggled between 10.1 and 9.13 just can't get below it. so frustrating isn't it

Hi Bakingbanana I've really struggled between 10.1 and 9.13 just can't get below it. so frustrating isn't it

I had this too for ages but between 10.3 and 10.1 so I had one week where I exercised 4 times did 100% slimming world/clean week with no refined carbs and got down to 9.12 - now it's pushing past that barrier! xxxx

Hey the Humphreys and jessyg24 it is that 9.12\13 barrier I know once I get past it I'll be able to maintain but its just like my body wants these last lumps and bumps! Im going to try downsizing my syns next week from 10 to 5 for a while and see if that helps! Here's hoping next week were all down to/still in the 9`s!

A maintain for me this week I had a weekend blow out so I'm not surprised :) x

I had this too for ages but between 10.3 and 10.1 so I had one week where I exercised 4 times did 100% slimming world/clean week with no refined carbs and got down to 9.12 - now it's pushing past that barrier! xxxx

will try this I used to run 3 times a week but due to injury and arthritis im reduced to swimming twice a week :(

Hey the Humphreys and jessyg24 it is that 9.12\13 barrier I know once I get past it I'll be able to maintain but its just like my body wants these last lumps and bumps! Im going to try downsizing my syns next week from 10 to 5 for a while and see if that helps! Here's hoping next week were all down to/still in the 9`s!

Thank you bakingbanana I will try this

Hi all..... Ive finally got out of those 11's and Im never going back!!!

Woo! Well done Jenni and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi guys! Just weighed in and im in the 10's!! Wahoo feel like im back at my pre-pregnancy size now (ish) lol and my target/weight then was 10st but i think ill lower it once i hit 10st down to 9st 7lbs x x

Hi everyone, not been on for a couple of weeks, gained half a lb last week but lost 2lb this morning! Need 1.5lb for my 2 stone award, have no plans for the next 7 days so im going to have a really good week and hope I can do it. Im low enough now to know im not gonna slip back up to the 11's

Lost 2lbs this week taking me to 10st 9lbs x

Lost 1 1/2 to get me to 10st 7 1/2 just half away from my target!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi not been on for ages August I think ? been maintaining my weight since I got to my first target but after a couple of better weeks am 10.10 not been here for a long time. Really don't know how Christmas will be plus got a birthday weekend coming up ! Going to be as good as I can in-between that's all we can do really isn't it ? From New Year decided I'm really going to go for it and get to where I want to be. Would love to get back into the 9's again 9.10 ideally so have a bit of flexibility :) Hope everyone has a great Christmas and hope I don't gain too much don't really want to go back up to the 11's but we'll see we can get through Christmas without putting on lots of weight keep moving X

Back