Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Excellent, blades4life :) - seems your next target is just around the corner now! X

Cheers love xx yes get into 12s comfortably eeek xx only 3.5lbs away xx

I'm sure you'll manage it in no time - you've done so well! X

I'm hovering around that awkward in-between phase where my size 14 jeans are too big, but my size 12 ones are on the tight side.

I did nearly get stuck in a size 14 top the other day whilst trying it on in the changing rooms - thought I was going to have to get someone to help! At least it has motivated me!

On that note, have any of you tried SP? One girl in our group had good results with it last week, but STS this week, after incorporating Easy Easy days back in. Does your body get used to no carbs, and then put the weight on more easily when you re-introduce them? I dont want to hit a plateau or gain of I decide to go back entirely to Extra Easy.

I'm sure you'll manage it in no time - you've done so well! X

I'm hovering around that awkward in-between phase where my size 14 jeans are too big, but my size 12 ones are on the tight side.

I did nearly get stuck in a size 14 top the other day whilst trying it on in the changing rooms - thought I was going to have to get someone to help! At least it has motivated me!

On that note, have any of you tried SP? One girl in our group had good results with it last week, but STS this week, after incorporating Easy Easy days back in. Does your body get used to no carbs, and then put the weight on more easily when you re-introduce them? I dont want to hit a plateau or gain of I decide to go back entirely to Extra Easy.

Thanks. On average I have lost 1/2 stone a month which is good I think :D Yes know what you mean about in between sizes lol my 14s are baggy but certain 12s are a bit tight lol :D

Hi, here to join. I need some inspiration (and a kick up the backside!). I seem to be stuck between 140.0lb and 143.0lb. I managed to get down to 136.0lb before Christmas but due to many 'slip ups' during each week, I just can't seem to get back to there :(

*kicks you up the backside*

Hello and welcome xx Well done achieving what you have xx Have you got a food diary at all then we could see if anything looks a tad wrong xx

Haha needed!

I do but I'm guilty of going wrong by failing... crisps, bread, cake, takeaways and wine. I just keep makkng unhealthy choices... great at the time, eaters guilt the next day x

Couldnt you subsitute takeaways for fakeaways made from scratch. Weightwatchers wine is lower syns same as lambrini light. Ive even got a recipe for free crisps xx

I just love 'real' takeaways and crumble around family and friends. I lose all will power in restaurants.

Ohhhh interested in the free crisps recipe. I tried making some with lasagne sheets years ago and nearly broke my teeth eating them :eek: x

Its really easy xx You slice potatoes as thinly as possible then place them in microwave them for 3 mins but keep checking them. Once they go crispy like well crisps lol u can had salt and give them some flavour x

A woman at group did it and said they were lovely xx

Salt and vinegar crisps were my weakness, so thank you for the recipe - I will also have to try it soon. After a month of no crisps, I'm starting to go crazy, lol!

Salt and vinegar crisps were my weakness, so thank you for the recipe - I will also have to try it soon. After a month of no crisps, I'm starting to go crazy, lol!

Mine too, in Sainsburys they do mini packs or popcorn and have salt and vinegar, cheese and chive and salted and they are quite good at helping when you really fancy crisps and they are only 50 cal a bag x

Mine too, in Sainsburys they do mini packs or popcorn and have salt and vinegar, cheese and chive and salted and they are quite good at helping when you really fancy crisps and they are only 50 cal a bag x

Thats good xx work out at about 2.5 syns xx

Excellent, thank you - I will have to check those out next time I am shopping! I did eat the Special K Cracker Crisps before starting the plan, but I believe those to be surprisingly high on the syn front, so it's good to have an alternative!

Excellent, thank you - I will have to check those out next time I am shopping! I did eat the Special K Cracker Crisps before starting the plan, but I believe those to be surprisingly high on the syn front, so it's good to have an alternative!

The Special K crisps are 4.5-5 Syns a bag, Sainsbury's popcorn is 2.5 syns a bag x

Lost 3.5lbs today taking me to 10st 7lbs so halfway to 9s now :)

I've sneaky weighed this morning (WI is tomorrow) and I'm still 142lb....the scales just aren't shifting :(

Stop peaking at scales and wait what they say tomorrow or they will be a virtual slap of the ass lol

Oh no. Only weigh yourself on WI day. It can be so demoralising watching the weight seesaw during the week. Xx

I used to be a bugger for it and often it would lead me to sabotaging my hard work xx

Back