Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Yes can understand that but try to stay on plan xx

I'm finally back down to 10st 6lbs which was my lowest ever weight - I originally got down to it before Christmas and I've been up down the same half pound since. I'm aiming for a 10 stone target and at this rate it doesn't seem like I'll ever get there.

Don't be disheartened - you've done so well! I guess things have just slowed down as you are close to target. I'm sure you will get there :).

On the topic of weighing in the week - I'm so guilty of this! Sometimes I will get to the following week, and be convinced I've had a gain, just to find I've had a 2lb loss after being a bag of nerves all day.

My weight shot up to 10 stone, seemingly overnight, after starting some medication last year, and it appears to be stalling a bit now. I really hope I haven't hit a brick wall.

Yay I've finally made it to this group (just!) 10st 13 1/2lb today.
Delighted, been so long since I was 10 stone anything and was away in Madrid last weekend and wasn't sticking to plan fully although I did try to make good ish choices and we walked so much there so I'm sure that helped.
onwards now to the nines :)

Welcome, anya :)!

I'm gutted, as I only lost 0.5lb this week - my worst WI since starting the diet. I've had a very stressful week, had been skipping meals left, right and centre as my stomach was in knots too much to eat, and I had a glass of red on Sunday after being teetotal since the Christmas holidays (I'm pretty sure I nearly used my daily syns on that one glass, as I try and never go over 10, unless I am eating out). Oh well, onwards and downwards - every little helps, and I'm thankful I lost something.

Welcome, anya :)!

I'm gutted, as I only lost 0.5lb this week - my worst WI since starting the diet. I've had a very stressful week, had been skipping meals left, right and centre as my stomach was in knots too much to eat, and I had a glass of red on Sunday after being teetotal since the Christmas holidays (I'm pretty sure I nearly used my daily syns on that one glass, as I try and never go over 10, unless I am eating out). Oh well, onwards and downwards - every little helps, and I'm thankful I lost something.

Thanks Wendolene,
to quote a well worn phrase a loss is a loss so it's all still going in the right direction for you!!!

Hello, here to join if that is ok. Just reached 10st 11 today the least I have been for years hoping to get to 9st 7 so seeing it in sight now x

Another lb down for me today, happy with that!

Im down another 1lb this week taking me to 10st 6lb xx

Ooooo can I join? .... **waves to everyone** ... I`m now back up at 10st 4lbs :( The heaviest i`ve been in a few years ... I just started back on SW yesterday ... I have a good reason for putting the weight on, and there wasn`t anything I could do about it, so i`m sucking it up and trying to get back at it ... I really want to get down to 9 stone, that is where i`ll be most happy

Welcome Daisysp8
:welcome:

2.5lbs off this week. I can feel myself edging closer to the 9s. Just hoping it doesn't decide to stall around the next stone category like it seemed to from the 11s to the 10s!

Welcome Daisysp8
:welcome:

Awww Thank you :) ... So, today is day three ... I`ve just had my yummy porridge with blueberries and bananas and i`m about to go for a good long walk with the dog ... Have a great day everyone x

Im hoping.to be closer to.9s but had a bad start to week so not likely lol

Back