Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Thanks. Have started going for walks now in hope that it helps with weight loss and so far I have burnt 1400 cals this week along walking.
I'm also wondering wether or not to stop going to class, I never stay to class so I'm really just paying to get on the scales and go.

Hope everyone's week is going well xx

Don't mention bloody walking lol its all I have done this week lol I exprct a good loss in morning lol

-3 this week and 3 stone lose!!! Had given up seeing this in March really pleased. Only 2lb to go to a healthy BMI and less than a stone to lose to target - yeah!!!! - did not think I could get this low xx

-3 this week and 3 stone lose!!! Had given up seeing this in March really pleased. Only 2lb to go to a healthy BMI and less than a stone to lose to target - yeah!!!! - did not think I could get this low xx

Ooo in final chapter now eeek xx i was 12lbs away from target last week so be nice to be closer this week hehe x been 100% so hope its a good loss like yourself x well done on your 3st award x

Well done on your amazing loss. X

4lb loss 2.5st award & 8.5lbs from target x 2lbs away from the 9s eeek

first post for me! I am doing SW from old books and have got a lot of info from here. Want to lose a stone and currently at 10st 5lbs. Wish me luck!

HEY annab275!

Good luck! Have just started again and doing from home from old books too! Haven't been that successful this week but haven't had as much rubbish as I usually would have had so that's an improvement... Weighing on sunday (at home), so hoping I'll have lost something! Well done to you for starting again. Keep us posted! I'm the same weight as you and want to lose a stone (and some) too. X:)

Last edited:
Hi All,
havent been here in a couple of weeks, weigh in today I'm 10st8lb, it's slow going but I'm happy because I'm not 100 percent on plan every day, normal life gets in the way but this is proving to me that if I'm conscious about how and what I eat most of the time, I can still enjoy a night out and a treat over syns now and again and still lose.
Hope everyone else is still going strong, it's a marathon not a sprint

Back