Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi, been a while!! Back up to 10 St 2.5 lbs ?. I'm trying to get back to at least 9st 7lbs by the end of June. Going to weigh in on Friday mornings. My aim is to walk briskly at least 3 times a week & 10 min of kettlebells 3 times a week. Cycling/ running is a bonus...if I get any done ?.

Bennyb you've motivated me, I also really really need to get into an exercise frame of mind, I have great intentions and then find some reason not to go do it, but now no more excuses brisk walk a minimum of 4 times a week , starting tomorrow after work. :chores016:

I've tried to include exercise this week - I was half heartedly following the plan but I got my ass kicked back into the zone and I am on a mission. My lowest registered weight is 10 5, but I weighed in last Thursday at 10 9. I'm weighing in again tomorrow and hope to have made a good stab and undoing that.....

Bennyb you've motivated me, I also really really need to get into an exercise frame of mind, I have great intentions and then find some reason not to go do it, but now no more excuses brisk walk a minimum of 4 times a week , starting tomorrow after work. :chores016:
Great Anya.. I've done a 6km walk every evening so far but tonight will be the tale.., no walking buddy this evening ?. Plan is to run a bit when my daughter is on her bike. I can see that the bloating in my tummy has already gone down a bit since Monday!
Let me know if you did your walk. ?

Hi sts for me this week bang on the 10 stone. I think I am on a bit of self Sabbotage as haven't seen the 9s for years. Have read the Sw magazine and I am going to read the books again and do a good plan for the week to keep me motivated.

Well the other day when id no running buddy I ran 3.2km beside my daughter on her bicycle it took 18.50min, proud of the first attempt back at running. It certainly paid off down to 9.11 and a quarter!! ?

Hi guys, weighed in on Monday at 10st 2.25lbs, heaviest I've ever seen on the scales. My goal is to be 9 stone :) will post my first weeks results on Monday coming. Have been 100% on plan last three days (baby steps!) Wish me luck! X

Morning, weighed in at 9st 12lb so heading through to my last stone bracket to lose my last 5lb. Thankyou for all your support :)

Well done, that's brilliant! Good luck with the last 5!!!
thank you just pleased to have got through the brick wall of last week and be back on track x

Hello everyone I'M so desperate to get back into the nines In at 10st 10lbs at my last weigh in. I am determined to get into the nines soon as!!

Hello everyone I'M so desperate to get back into the nines In at 10st 10lbs at my last weigh in. I am determined to get into the nines soon as!!

Hey Sunnyrae! It's getting the the right season for getting rid of the pounds! Hope you won't be here too long!!

Great Anya.. I've done a 6km walk every evening so far but tonight will be the tale.., no walking buddy this evening ?. Plan is to run a bit when my daughter is on her bike. I can see that the bloating in my tummy has already gone down a bit since Monday!
Let me know if you did your walk. ?

Need to log in here more often it really helps with motivation! I am down another 1lb this week, again my familiar pattern of really good all week then more relaxed at weekend so losses are slow but doing it this way is really sustainable for me in the long run so I'll take my small losses and keep going.
yes Bennyb I have been good with the walking, walked 4 evenings this week average 5km per walk so just need to keep going with that.
Good to see so many people doing well, keep posting so we can motivate each other !

Another 1lb this week :stickdance:generally happy with that!!

I'm new on the SW bit. 10st 6lbs
I haven't been in the 9s for a couple of years & would really like to get there this summer.
reading on here is very motivational.

Good morning, I have just joined the ranks of the 10 stone something people :) So good to be here. This will be a real mile stone getting into the 9s. Single digits. I haven't been there since my teens so I am nervous and excited that this is actually within reach now. :)

Hi everyone,

really hoping to to get into the 9s soon for the first time in years....it is getting harder but I'm determined :)

good ode luck to you all x

Back