Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Just popping in to say goodbye! I weighed in at 9 12.5lbs today! Target was 10 stone so I'm happy out now!

So glad I can join this group! I first started at over 11stone and I'm finally down to 10st 9lb and I am so determined to get rid of my 10lb to see those 9s again! (don't think I have seen them in about 5 years.. will be nice to see them again! haha)

I love to browse this group and hope I can be in the 9's one day I just don't know if I can! I started at 21 and a half stone and been at target weight for 3 years now which is 10 and a half stone. But I really struggle to get any lower at all! I can get to about 10 2 but then I literally hit a wall and people winge at me and say I look 'gaunt' x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello! Any one here? I'm excited to be back on mini mins! And I am now 10 st 11!! working my way down to the 9's

Hi all, it`s good to be back :) ... I`m tantalisingly close to the 9`s again, currently about the 10st 3 mark (been stuck here for about 3 weeks now, starting to do my tree in lol) ... Ready to start that real push to get 9st 13lbs back showing on the scales again, that will help with my motivation, it`s really waning at the mo :(

Hi!

In August I saw that magic number and hit 9st 11lb, since then I've been up and down like a yo yo and at last weigh in I was 10st 1/2lb - I feel like its such a battle and depressing too. I can't even lose a half a pound each week, I lose 1 lb and the next week put 1.5 lb on.

Over Christmas I ate so much that by the end of Boxing day I felt so ill, headache and sick. So since Monday I've been 100% on track and gone right back to basics, weigh in is tomorrow at 7:30 but I haven't been weighed since 17 December so I've no idea what the scales will say.

Well maybe we can all be in the nines by the end of this month?
I daren't dream too much for myself but it would be wonderful!
I'm currently 10 st 6, weigh in is tomorrow but it is time of the month so
not really expecting to lose, but it does sometimes happen!
Good luck everyone and happy new year!

My first WI just got me into the 10's,so next stop to get back to target in the 9's! 13.5lbs to go!

Hi,
Had my 3rd weigh in today and got into the 10's (10st 12,5lb) and need to work my way down to the 9's. So I'll tag along in this forum too. Good luck everyone :)

Lots of you all making really good progress, well done :) ... Well I did it, got on the scales this morning to see 9st 12lbs ... just brilliant !!! Real motivation now to keep plugging away at it ... 9st 6lbs here I come !!!

Lots of you all making really good progress, well done :) ... Well I did it, got on the scales this morning to see 9st 12lbs ... just brilliant !!! Real motivation now to keep plugging away at it ... 9st 6lbs here I come !!!
Well done x my target initially is 9St so.hoping to be there by April :) might drop another 7lbs depending how I feel lol

brilliant! well done!!

plod plod plod...been circling round the same few pounds over the last month...am currently 10st 6.5lbs...I really really want to get to 9st 6 or less....(depends how my stomach is looking)
being back on here is giving me a new lease of motivation....
Like I can see that naturally if I lost more fat I'd be small size 8 I think...so my new mantra is size 8 is my natural weight and that is what I am now aiming at...I would be happy to be an eight. No desire to be smaller than that...and to think all my life I have been size 18/20 and was thinking I couldn't possibly get past a 14...well I got to 14 and was still apparent to me I needed to lose more. Same at size 12...size 10 is ok but is not quite right...not far off though so I think 8 is it!! Finally!!

plod plod plod...been circling round the same few pounds over the last month...am currently 10st 6.5lbs...I really really want to get to 9st 6 or less....(depends how my stomach is looking)
Like I can see that naturally if I lost more fat I'd be small size 8 I think...so my new mantra is size 8 is my natural weight and that is what I am now aiming at...I would be happy to be an eight. No desire to be smaller than that...and to think all my life I have been size 18/20 and was thinking I couldn't possibly get past a 14...well I got to 14 and was still apparent to me I needed to lose more. Same at size 12...size 10 is ok but is not quite right...not far off though so I think 8 is it!! Finally!!
Go for it, I can't wait to get back down to 8 to 10's I've been there before and got so cross at myself for gaining again!

Wow that's a massive achievement well done, you will do it x

Go for it, I can't wait to get back down to 8 to 10's I've been there before and got so cross at myself for gaining again!
I'm in 12s at minute and be jumping up and down when I get to a size 10 :)

Back