Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

That's fab and great for motivation when someone can see it coming off, congrats.
I need a kick up the bum this week, was poorly Monday so cheated a bit and today started well but went down hill tonight I CANT STOP EATING!!! I've had pizza, chocolate and biscuits :( got to draw a line under it start new tomorrow and hopefully not let it drift into a whole naughty weekend o_O

Thanks! Yes deffo draw a line under it!! I this evening have nibbled. I've eaten a few cheese balls :( I have been so good all day!! I'm trying my hardest to make sure I stay religiously on plan until next friday for my birthday meal!! Because although I will stick to plan for breakfast and lunch that day I know I will over indulge as its my birthday meal. I am doing pizza and wine. But I may do slimming world pizzas and then I won't feel as guilty if I do over indulge, also will be slimming world cake!!

Stood on the scales this morning!! The 9's are sooooo close!!

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_9d641405-abc2-4feb-bf1f-da52cac9ec6d.jpg
    InstagramCapture_9d641405-abc2-4feb-bf1f-da52cac9ec6d.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 12
Soooo pleased. I'll be on the scales every morning now haha!!

Doh! I'm my own worst enemy, I went down the yummy food slippery slope eating everything that came my way this week and I'm paying for it with a 2lb gain!!! So back up to 10st 3.5lbs! I've told myself off and I'm going to try and be the diet queen this week and undo this hiccup. Good luck everyone else this week x

Ladies I've been spectacularly off plan due to being away. I got on scales and it was only up one pound. Checked again this morning and the same. I don't have a digital scales so it could be up or down a half pound and I wouldn't know. Anyway it starts again today. I'm happy that I've no major events like the past few weeks so i can hopefully stay on plan. Off to buy lots of speed foods

Have done rather well since friday to NOT step on the scales!! I am going to wait til friday!!! I WILL wait to friday!!!

Wow well done you on the willpower, fingers crossed its a nice surprise for you x

Fingers crossed!!! Although today I seem to be hungry!! I have been good not to pick though!!

I don't have any scales so I can't do cheeky weigh-ins, haha - it's the way to go! ;)

Am down to 10st 10 and hoping for a couple of pounds off next WI on Tuesday... but the hot cross buns are calling my name, arghhh! Must be strong!

Hope today's WI is a good one, Floral.

I have stayed the same. Still 10 st!!

That's still something to be proud of, fingers crossed for you for next week x

I think I messed up .. won't see the 9's for a little while .. I scoffed 3 slices of pizza that was left over from the kids tea. I had been soooooo good today as was at 10st!!

I weighed in at 10st 2 lbs. Now I've only been about 85% on plan so I'm very happy..now to avoid the ridiculous amount of chocolate here today. Also ate a very large take away with family night and had my first biscuit in a month. Hey you still have to live a little.

I've nibbled chocolate today and had wine .. so I know i'm over my syns. We have had family here today that we don't see often, so its been a bit difficult to stay on plan today, my meals have been on plan but its the nibbles in between!! Starting afresh tomorrow!!

So happy I lost last weeks gain and a bit more which if fabulous, so that was -3.5lbs this week........but look!! So close now to that elusive 9!! I jumped on and off the scales about 6 times this morning to see if it would go down lol next week?
image.jpeg

Yay!!!! I have gone up to 10st 2 :( Have to be extra good this week!!

Back