Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Half a lb is no biggy, well done X
Gone and put another 0.5lb again lol have been away for weekend so know why x back on it properly this week

Doh! Half is not too bad. I'm fed up messing around the 10 mark I'm being practically an angel this week :innocent002: Good luck Hunni x
It isn't considering lol xx Am back on with avengence now so hopefully it will show next week :D

Hi all. Been so busy all week and so only about 75% on plan. Just accepted it and got back on plan at next meal. I have been really hungry too this week but timing and not getting to buy good food has led me to slip up. I can see lots of us are in the same boat. Good luck to all this week.

So my weird scales has me all over the place but it went slightly under the 10. then it stayed on 10! So i've decided to record my weight as 10st so technically as STS. I could put it down as 9st 13.5lb but think the STS will motivate me more.

A trip I remember hearing if loss is beginning to slow is to shake up the foods you eat. For example I've added porridge this week and lots of nectarines and mandarins for in between. Loving Rocky Road HiFi bars at the mo too which I've switched to from Alpen Lights.

I was that happy I celebrated with ......cake, cheesy chips, chocolate and a bag of crisps! :badmood: What is wrong with me :-( back to basics today
Oh bless you xx Its something I would do lol xx draw a line under it and keep going :D

:wee::woohoo:View attachment 181311
Whoo hoo! I've broke the barrier! Lost just over 1lb this week but putting it as 1, at long last I'm a happy bunny x

Jealous!!!!! I am finding it really hard to stay focused where I have been same weight for ages :( REALLY REALLY need to reset my mind!!! I feel like i'm loosing the will power, and I really don't want to!!! I have been to plan, but I keep blinking picking in the evening!!!

I am sooooooooooooo happy!!!! Got weighed this morning and I'm now 9st 13lb :D I bloody did it :D
Whoo hoo! That's brilliant, now don't celebrate like me I'm doing some serious damage limitation this week and praying I don't go back up!!!!

Jealous!!!!! I am finding it really hard to stay focused where I have been same weight for ages :( REALLY REALLY need to reset my mind!!! I feel like i'm loosing the will power, and I really don't want to!!! I have been to plan, but I keep blinking picking in the evening!!!
The evenings are when I want to start eating too, it's not easy especially as it's not fruit that I want! I try to save a hex b so I can have a special k bar or some syns on rich tea fingers at 1 syn each. I'm struggling this week now, I had a binge after I weighed on Monday and it's stuck me above 10 again :( I'm hoping it's water weight and got everything crossed I can get at least 1lb off to get me away from the 'danger zone' of the darn 10's. Maybe have a talk to yourself (not out loud that's just weird ;)) and remind yourself why you started and how it'll make you feel when you get to your personal goal. Good luck hun, we are all in this together x

I bet you are!! I need your motivation!! I'm in a funk lol!!

After two weeks off plan I was glad to see healthy food lol on a serious note though I've just looked through my books again and planned meals :)

Whoo hoo! That's brilliant, now don't celebrate like me I'm doing some serious damage limitation this week and praying I don't go back up!!!!
Lol was tempted by my mums birthday cake in cupboard but have resisted so far lol xxx
Bless you. Keep going and try to make good choices between now and next week and you never know it might not be as bad as you think xx

The evenings are when I want to start eating too, it's not easy especially as it's not fruit that I want! I try to save a hex b so I can have a special k bar or some syns on rich tea fingers at 1 syn each. I'm struggling this week now, I had a binge after I weighed on Monday and it's stuck me above 10 again :( I'm hoping it's water weight and got everything crossed I can get at least 1lb off to get me away from the 'danger zone' of the darn 10's. Maybe have a talk to yourself (not out loud that's just weird ;)) and remind yourself why you started and how it'll make you feel when you get to your personal goal. Good luck hun, we are all in this together x

I have had 3 birthdays close together .. I think thats been my downfall. Today I have been on plan with no hiccups. all good so far. Hoping it lasts. I did an instagram account for my SW food. I think if I keep track visually and can see what i'm eating and the fact I have to post 3 meals a day will help keep me on track!! (I'm hoping anyway!)

Back