Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I have had 3 birthdays close together .. I think thats been my downfall. Today I have been on plan with no hiccups. all good so far. Hoping it lasts. I did an instagram account for my SW food. I think if I keep track visually and can see what i'm eating and the fact I have to post 3 meals a day will help keep me on track!! (I'm hoping anyway!)
Good idea :D

I have had 3 birthdays close together .. I think thats been my downfall. Today I have been on plan with no hiccups. all good so far. Hoping it lasts. I did an instagram account for my SW food. I think if I keep track visually and can see what i'm eating and the fact I have to post 3 meals a day will help keep me on track!! (I'm hoping anyway!)
Cool I'll look for you on Instagram

I ain't got an account lol xx
Well then you can't be in our gang! Lol only joking course your in our gang ;) I like it as it gives me food ideas when I'm lagging or not motivated. There are quite a few on here that also have Instagram as well so thats motivating too x

Well then you can't be in our gang! Lol only joking course your in our gang ;) I like it as it gives me food ideas when I'm lagging or not motivated. There are quite a few on here that also have Instagram as well so thats motivating too x
Ooo you meany lol xx might join we shall see lol

I'm determined to get the lbs off again. Trying my best to eat different things to aid weight loss but doesn't always work!!
Yes I've been more varied this time round x

I've tried mixing it up a bit this week but still looks like it's not shifting! Although some weeks it takes me until the actual day of weigh in before it shows so I won't loose heart. The thing is it's my wedding anniversary tomorrow so today we are going out for breakfast with the kids ( I'll order a vegetarian fry) surely that can't be too bad, fingers crossed!! Weigh in in the morning :whistle:

I've tried mixing it up a bit this week but still looks like it's not shifting! Although some weeks it takes me until the actual day of weigh in before it shows so I won't loose heart. The thing is it's my wedding anniversary tomorrow so today we are going out for breakfast with the kids ( I'll order a vegetarian fry) surely that can't be too bad, fingers crossed!! Weigh in in the morning :whistle:
Can't see it being that bad xx Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in xx

Haven't been on all week.. will catch up on the posts. Bad week. Felt heavier. Anyway I weighed in at 9st 13 very happy. Though will hang around here until I know it's real and I lose next week. I get a bit yoyo like at this stage!

So cant wait to hit the 9's!! Weighed in at 10st 2lbs this morning. Lost 3lbs in 2 days ... Not complaining at that!! (I went up due to 3 birthdays close!! )

So cant wait to hit the 9's!! Weighed in at 10st 2lbs this morning. Lost 3lbs in 2 days ... Not complaining at that!! (I went up due to 3 birthdays close!! )

Won't be long xx

Back