Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm struggling still, i want to be good but the devil in me keeps eating rubbish :mad: I keep wondering about calling target. I am comfortable at my current weight but could do with another 5 or 6 lbs off. Decisions decisions x

I have been EXACTLY the same!! I am fairly good .. but still have the odd moment of indulgence. And because I can't always work out the syns .. I just write them off :( :( COMPLETELY the wrong way of going about it!! I need a good kick up the butt to get the motivation back. I think the birthdays close together has completely thrown me off track a bit.
If you feel comfortable at the weight you are now then call it. I know a few friends that have got to around target weight stick to SW but not 100% and stay the same weight or still loose a bit. I have been tempted to pack it all in but eat as I am currently eating and see what happens. I don't eat a great deal between meals .. its just some evenings I tend to pick. And not always the good stuff :(

I'll see how I get on this week, if I maintain I might call it but if I put on then I'm going to have to pull my finger out because I defiantly don't want to start the slippery slope of gaining it all back. I wish I was one of those lucky people who don't have to worry about what they eat, them lucky lucky people lol

I'll see how I get on this week, if I maintain I might call it but if I put on then I'm going to have to pull my finger out because I defiantly don't want to start the slippery slope of gaining it all back. I wish I was one of those lucky people who don't have to worry about what they eat, them lucky lucky people lol

I wish I was the same as those lucky people too. I used to be like that before I had kids. I could eat anything and everything and not worry. But not anymore lol!!

I think most people in my group who've called target have then gone on to set a second, lower target and maintained at that, so it definitely wouldn't be unusual to go that route! Taking the pressure off seems to boost weight loss, haha, even for target members who don't actually want to lose any more!

Hi! Can I join your thread? I weighed in today from 11st to 10st 10.5lb. My goal is around 9st 7lb and I am 5"4. x

Welcome Valentine.
I'm a pound up now not unexpected. I can't drink beer and wine and have 2 takeaways and a 2 lunches out and think I am going to lose weight so yes disappointing but got to start this again. I've 6 weeks to get to 9st 7.
Good luck for the week ahead. May need to check in for support.

Beachsands... How many pounds away from 9st 7lb are you? ... And why the 6 week deadline?

Ugh ... not doing so good ... I am on plan for the most part. But the odd meal keeps being off plan .. not good, although I am staying the same weight .. so can't be that bad. I need extra motivation to help get the lbs shifting again!!

Well I've been shocking! So I am calling target at 9st 13lbs. That way in my head I'm below 10st, although I have slipped up to 10st 1/2lb so I'm back on plan today to get it back down before it goes any higher. I might try being on plan Monday to Friday and see if I can maintain when I have my weekends off. I'll give it a go and let you know what happens x

Well two days back on plan and I'm back at target! This Monday to Friday diet to maintain might just work for me :)

Ugh ... not doing so good ... I am on plan for the most part. But the odd meal keeps being off plan .. not good, although I am staying the same weight .. so can't be that bad. I need extra motivation to help get the lbs shifting again!!
Well I'm not that good at the motivation at the moment either but maybe remember why you started and how you want to be at the end and how this might make you feel. The only reason I don't eat cake everyday is knowing how sad I feel when I have to wear bigger clothes to cover up and how good I feel now I'm slimmer, not perfect but slimmer lol x

Well I've changed my weigh day to Friday from Monday. I figured Monday's might not be a good idea if I'm relaxing my diet at weekends. So today I weighed in and I'm on my newly called target of 9st13lb :)

Good stuff Footy Mum. Target set allows you less stress. I have a few more pounds to go.. I'm motivated that my clothes are loose and I'm going to have to buy new jeans! Will weigh in tomorrow.

Sp this has happened!!!! I got into the 9's!!!!!

Attachments

• 13187956_1200294766661842_940866261_n.jpg
    13187956_1200294766661842_940866261_n.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 7
I have to admit though I haven't been following slimming world. I have been doing smoothie meal replacements. This is how I started loosing weight in the very begining. It seems to be steadily falling off at the moment, so once I come to that point of staying the same, if I haven't met my target then I will try slimming world again to kick start it like last time. I am super pleased with myself!!
How have you been doing ??

Hey you have to do what works for you. I'm plodding along. I'd love to loose a bit more, maybe 5 or 6lbs but I also enjoy eating so I'm sticking to plan Monday to Friday and coming off it at weekends and seeing what happens. If I maintain I'll be happy but if I manage slow losses I'll be over the moon, I've changed my weigh days to Friday so I'll keep you posted :)

I got to my target of nearly 7 stone in 2012 and have maintained for over 3 years I've moved house and started a new job turned 30 and I've put on 16lb I m doing something before I put more weight on. I'm doing the scanbran challenge at the moment on my fourth day tomorrow. I've made carrot cake with it and toffee cake with Nutella and I'm making an vanilla cake its in the oven going to put choc shot orange on the top will be 2 syns for the lot

Hey you have to do what works for you. I'm plodding along. I'd love to loose a bit more, maybe 5 or 6lbs but I also enjoy eating so I'm sticking to plan Monday to Friday and coming off it at weekends and seeing what happens. If I maintain I'll be happy but if I manage slow losses I'll be over the moon, I've changed my weigh days to Friday so I'll keep you posted :)

Thats not too much to loose. I bet you can do that easy. I think that sounds a good idea, at least you can still treat yourself. Good luck!! I bet you can do it!!

Back