Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Still here 😥 Been eating way too much, will get my head back in the game. I weight about 10.13. New start

Hi everybody, I'm trying to get into the 9 stone bracket. Went down to 10st3.5 a couple of weeks ago and then put 1 pound on followed by a maintain. Continuing to increase the amount of exercise I do so I'm hoping it's just fat turning into muscle (wishful thinking).

Fact! It is heavier. Use a tape measure and measure once a month.

MyFitnessPal has a useful page where you can log whatever measurements you want - and track over time. Good luck!

2lb loss this week (put on 0.5lb last week which I am putting down to going to group at a different time).

1lb to go to get into the 9's

Can I join in? I'm about to go back to SW tomorrow. I did it about 5 years ago and lost about 16lbs but I've slowly put it all back on again and a bit more 🙄. So, back to group I go! I've put 10st as my goal but ideally would like to get down to 9st 12lbs.

Hi Elm88! My first weigh in today - 10st 8.5lbs, the most I’ve ever been! I’m hoping to lose 2lbs by next week, going to start my meal planner tomorrow - fingers crossed it works! How are you doing?
Welcome Kalola, nice to have someone else in the thread :)

Hi Elm88! My first weigh in today - 10st 8.5lbs, the most I’ve ever been! I’m hoping to lose 2lbs by next week, going to start my meal planner tomorrow - fingers crossed it works! How are you doing?

I'm doing ok, thanks. Made it to 10st exactly last week but don't think I'll get down into the 9s this week. It was my son's christening on Sunday so there has been lots of cake and yesterday I had an off plan lunch out too. I'll except my punishment and strive to get into the 9's next week :D

What meals have you got planned?

I’m 10lbs away from seeing a 9 on then scales and I can’t wait. Must be at least 6 years since I last see it, with my weight slowly creeping up to the 12’s 🤦🏼‍♀
Hi all
Can I join please :)
I got into the 10's this week....just! I'm 10.13.
I've not seen the 10's for many years, since I was in my early 20's, so I'm super pleased to be back :)

Well done to you both for getting back into the 10's. Here's to us all getting into the 9's :D

3lbs loss this week, and got my 11 stone award. Just joined this section.

Back