Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'd be happy at 9 stone... or 8 stone something but close to 9

Still dancing around that 10 stone mark at the moment though. Hoping that I manage to not gain tomorrow and then next Friday as I was 9 stone 13 last week so if I maintain (this week food hasn't been great and next week is star week) those two weeks I'll still be in the 9's and can then focus on losing even more.

I'd be happy at 9 stone... or 8 stone something but close to 9

Still dancing around that 10 stone mark at the moment though. Hoping that I manage to not gain tomorrow and then next Friday as I was 9 stone 13 last week so if I maintain (this week food hasn't been great and next week is star week) those two weeks I'll still be in the 9's and can then focus on losing even more.
You're doing really well. I hope you manage to stay in the 9s. I've not been doing so well since DEcember. I was back up to just over 11 st last week but lost 1.5lbs this week so back in the 10s. The 9s seem a long way away to me, but I'm still trying! :)

I feel like I'm doing the same to be honest. I did maintain but I'm still the same weight I was just after Christmas and I should be lighter than that really. I just need to focus on the fact that at least I am still the same weight and haven't gained anymore. But I really want to get to target for Summer. I need to pull my finger out and stop giving in and eating crap. I ate 3 buns at a baby shower yesterday, they weren't even that nice, they were just there. Back on it today though. Line has been drawn.

I feel like I'm doing the same to be honest. I did maintain but I'm still the same weight I was just after Christmas and I should be lighter than that really. I just need to focus on the fact that at least I am still the same weight and haven't gained anymore. But I really want to get to target for Summer. I need to pull my finger out and stop giving in and eating crap. I ate 3 buns at a baby shower yesterday, they weren't even that nice, they were just there. Back on it today though. Line has been drawn.
I know what you mean. I eat some chocolate cake today. I ended up looking at it thinking 'why am i eating this?' it wasn't even good chocolate cake which would have been worth the calories. :-(

I know what you mean. I eat some chocolate cake today. I ended up looking at it thinking 'why am i eating this?' it wasn't even good chocolate cake which would have been worth the calories. :-(

So much easier said than done isn't it. Oh well - we're getting there and like I keep telling myself at least I haven't kept putting the weight on.

Put on 1 lb this week, so now back at 11 stone. :-( My own fault though. Going to try really hard this week to stick to plan so I can have a loss and get back into the 10s again.

Well done :)

I maintained again last week which I was gutted about as I feel I deserved a loss. So hoping I lose this week instead now, although I did have a couple of off plan meals over the weekend - I have cut back and only had 6 syns a day for the rest of the week.

Really pleased with 2.5 lb loss this week: at 10 stone 10.5 lbs. Going to really try again this week but it's star week coming up and 2.5 loss is quite a lot for me so may be difficult to lose again next week. Fingers crossed though. :)

I weigh myself too - I try to be mentally prepared before I go to group. I can do without a shock in public!

If you're hovering around 10 st do you think that's your body is telling you it's a good weight for you? Are you planning to go much lower? I've set my target at 9 st 7lbs, but I have been wondering if it's unrealistic and maybe 10 st would be more sensible for me. Not decided yet, I need to get closer to 10 st first. :)

I was at 9 a few years ago, so I would like to get down to at least 9 stone 7 to be honest. Still so many clothes I'd like to fit in that I don't at the minute
I still have some in a box under my bed too... Maybe one day for both of us. Hope you have a good week. :)

Hello! I weighed 10st 13lbs this morning so hoping to join you lovely people! Good luck everyone!

Back