anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

Autumn - so close. Maybe next week.

I'm 11 1.5 so I can understand.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was 11st 11, but gained two pounds this week! (Just been a really bad week...) so back at 11st 13. Ah well, time to dust myself off and get back on track....

Was 11st 11, but gained two pounds this week! (Just been a really bad week...) so back at 11st 13. Ah well, time to dust myself off and get back on track....

Good luck!

i sts this week so still 11.st 0.5 arrrgh lol

MissM I feel like I'm stalking you!

I weighed in at 11st 13 today so I'm just in but hoping to get out the other side soon x

Had my weigh in today (not my usual day but no class yesterday since it was a bank holiday. and I'm down to 11 stone. I can't wait to get under it.

It is with deep sadness that I leave this thread. ;)

Lost another 1.5 pounds today so I'm down to 10 stone 12.5 pounds. :D

I hope to see you on the next thread soon. Onwards and downwards. Best of luck.

Hiya everyone!

I'm back on the WW wagon again having put 11lbs back on after christmas:( Currently 11st 3lb so making a good effort to get out of the 11s in the next couple of weeks (hoping for next Friday if I am reeeally good). Onwards!!

Looks like you're all doing really well - keep up the great work!! xxx

Hi I'm back on ww after a long break! Was last seriously in plan about 2011 when I was almost 13 stone I think!? Memory's gone :-/

After several dips in and out of ww and several other types of diet plans I now mean business and need to get back to my ideal weight of 10'

I am currently 11'6 and would hope/love to be in the lower 10' by summer! Fingers crossed ;-)

Hope to get and give support on here to everyone xXx

Hi joining prematurely was 12 st and a half last wi but this was after a small gain do joining to help get down again and push through the barrier into 10 something. Two months??

Hi joining WW again tomorrow after a long break. Currently 11stone 12.8lb and would love to be at 10stone.

Your small gain will be away in no time at all leanerandlighter!

Hi there anyone mind if I hop aboard?!

My story- I joined Slimming World in October 2009 and took almost 2 years to lose 5 st 2lb to get to my target of 10 st 10 lb in Sept 2011. I managed to keep it all off for a year and then my Mum passed away from ovarian cancer. I lost focus and gained about 1 1/2 stone. I got back on the Slimming World wagon but basically played about with the same half stone, losing it then gaining it then losing it then gaining it then gaining a bit more! A few weeks ago I had to have a word with myself and knew I had to change my approach! Not to dis SW for a minute because it served me well and got me the results at the right time for me, but for me a complete change was what I needed! So I joined Weight Watchers and so glad I did! I've lost 16lb in the first 6 weeks! So now 11 st 8 1/2 lb but just can't wait to get back into the 10's, hence why I'm here writing this and hoping I can get a bit of encouragement to get there! And I hope I can give something back and spur some of you on too!! XxxX

Had my weigh-in on Saturday and I'm in the 11s - 11st 13! A bit depressing that earlier this year I was 10st 9 and piled on over a stone during the course of a few months by total wreckless eating...but, shur, 'tis done now, onwards and upwards!

Just weighed... and 2 days early due to my shifts and got 1lb off:angel09: Also in my "goal" range now so classes are free...wahoooo! 11st41/2lb 10's brace yourself cos I'm a comin'

Thread is quiet. I have been a little up and down weight wise but still in goal range. 11.4 this week so going in right direction. Come on peeps there must be more of us on our way down!

Hiya :) I'm so pleased to finally be here, haven't been in the 11's for a while :), so I'm 11st 11lbs and hoping to be in the 10's in no time, I will update every Saturday which is when I weigh in x gl all

Well after reaching the "nose bleed " heights of 11.11.1/2 after Lanzarote and my hot tub break I have lost 4.5 this week so well on way back down. thankfully. Only thing is I left my card in class ...duh! Think it leaves at 11.7. I am going to get into the 10's!!!!!

Back