anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

Been really good this week everyone but just got a feeling......you know how it is. Just don't feel like anything has come off. anyway we won't know til fri i guess....ooooh the suspense.

2 off 11.6 1/2 now - over half way!

scoobysue said:
Been really good this week everyone but just got a feeling......you know how it is. Just don't feel like anything has come off. anyway we won't know til fri i guess....ooooh the suspense.

Aww Hun you never know,you seem a bit disheartened this week :( just think to yourself that you'll be able to wear your gorgeous dresses and they say the longer it takes to come off the easier it is to keep it off xx

Baggiesles - Well done on the loss Hun! :) xx

Its ok I had my little sulk on for a couple of days but I haven't succumbed!!! Feel a bit the same weight wise this week but you never know and I am not quitting! Thanks for the encouragement x

Well it was weigh in day for me today and... 3.5lb off, I have been really good all week so am so pleased it paid off. This takes me to 11st 9.5lb :)

Stay strong lisi. I'm halfway there. Well, very nearly. I'm 11st 7.5lb. I'm really hoping to make it before Christmas but I have plans every weekend between now and then. Maybe I'll go back to the gym to get myself some extra points. Try and prepare myself for the point heavy weekends by getting extra points before hand. It's worth a try at least. And I'll be getting fitter at the same time.

3lb off this week, so 4lbs til the 10s, im very very happy and feel really motivated :) 10s by Christmas would be amazing

can i join you ladies please, only just started last saturday but want to aim to get into the 10's a long way to go as im 11.12.5 at mo, but thought if i join in with a thread i might get there eventually, lol.
im doing old style ww points at home on me lonesome, well now ive got the minimins i dont feel alone, got a lovely supportive hubby and a 4year old daughter.

WI for me this morning and another 2lb off :D so I am halfway through my journey into the 10's (well very nearly halfway - I am now 11st 7.5lb). Good luck to everyone with Weigh ins still to come & well done to everyone who has already weighed in xx

WI tomorrow for me after missing last week, been flippin' marvellous but just not very confident.We will see I guess.....well done to all who have done well this week and big big:hug99: to anyone who like me is struggling a little, even though I am down right saintly

woohoo lost 3 pounds so am 11:9.5, so so so chuffed, and i need to work out how to change my ticker, anyone out there that can point me in the right direction??:D

well i thought id put it right but its saying ive lost 4 pounds when ive only lost 3, oh well, will come back and try n fix it later.

Last edited:
Every lb is a lb gone though, they add up Hun! 1.5lb for me this week x

I know I sound ungrateful for my little 1lbs but i have been so good. I have decided to have a bit of a blowout sat and sun and back on the wagon on monday just to see what happens. Well done on the 1.5 though...well jel :D

Back