anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

scoobysue said:
Are we all being good this week ladies???

Despite really really low motivation I'm pushing myself through it and exercising lots so yup! I had pizza on Monday and used nearly all my weeklies so I need to work it off! 2lbs til iv lost half a stone, I'm hoping to be there at the next weigh in

Well not wishing to brag but i have been very nearly angelic. Even with a chinese and a drink still well in my points. Saint Susan has a nice ring to it:angel:

scoobysue said:
Well not wishing to brag but i have been very nearly angelic. Even with a chinese and a drink still well in my points. Saint Susan has a nice ring to it:angel:

Hope you have a heavenly loss!

WI in the morning. Hoping for 1lb at the very least but i have been soooooooo good i know i deserve more than that. Good luck everyone who walks the plank in the morning. x

Looking forward to hearing your result xx

Everybody's been really good by the sounds of it this week? We're gonna be right on target I reckon ladies :)

1lb loss for me this week - haven't managed any exercise which is probably why I've not done so well....But, its 1lb. Better than nothing :) 7lbs to go until I hit the 10's.

Wi in the morning, I have not got high hopes at all...

1.5 off :)

Fantabulous. I am looking forward to a skinny version of a roast chicken dinner plus some cherry pie and ice cream. Saved pp's all week for this, cannot wait. Whats everyone else having today thats getting their mouth watering ....or not:eatdrink023:

Just weighed in and I am so pleased to say I lost 3.9lb this week, taking me down to 11st 7.5lb. Woohoo. I'm so happy. :)
Good luck to everyone else weighing in today.

Half off got me... 11.8.5 now!

Baggiesles said:
Half off got me... 11.8.5 now!
I mean for - not got!!!

Yay well done! We're the same weight :)

thiswillbeit said:
Yay well done! We're the same weight :)

Hope you lost - I stayed the same this week :(

I got 1.5 off but I don't know quite how, its ok Hun you might see a drop next week instead, stay strong! :) xx

Hiya, do you mind if I join you? I have been a bit of a lurker on here for a while but have finally got round to actually registering :). I was 11st 13lb at my weigh in today and am looking to get down to 10st 7lb. Well done to everyone who has lost recently and here's to us all reaching the 10's!

Back