anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

acg200587 said:
Hi, hope you don't mind me joining this thread, I'm 11st 2.2 and desperate to get back into the 10's for the first time in 4 years. I seem to have hit a bit of a stalemate though and due to hols and then just generally not getting my head back into WW I've been hovering around this weight for weeks. I know exactly where I'm going wrong, take aways are becoming a habit again at the weekends and beers/wine instead of Gin and Slimline. Today is my weigh day so a fresh week for me and I'm hoping I can really be good this week! Does anyone have any tips or advice? I've started making some homemade soups with zero points value for when I feel extra hungry through the day. I keep saying I'm going to start exercising but with an 8 month old it is really difficult to get motivated once he's in bed at night. Big walk this morning with the buggy is on the cards though x

Plenty of walking with the buggy is a great idea plus drink plenty of water or juices if you're not a fan of water.

Good tip for the water I've not been drinking enough of the stuff lately! After all my good intentions yesterday with it being a new week I managed to polish off a whole bottle of rose wine last night so that's my weeklies half gone on day 1! Must have a more discliplined week! x

I've had my weigh in this morning and I've lost 3lbs this week even after my wobbly start to the week so I've done it, I'm 10st 13.2lbs!! I feel like this is the boost I needed to get my head back into WW and with my holiday approaching in 6 weeks time I should hopefully have reached my goal weight of 10st 7lb (a couple extra lbs would be good as I know I'll put on a few on holiday and don't want to do too much damage). Good luck everyone with your weight losses this week :)

acg200587 said:
I've had my weigh in this morning and I've lost 3lbs this week even after my wobbly start to the week so I've done it, I'm 10st 13.2lbs!! I feel like this is the boost I needed to get my head back into WW and with my holiday approaching in 6 weeks time I should hopefully have reached my goal weight of 10st 7lb (a couple extra lbs would be good as I know I'll put on a few on holiday and don't want to do too much damage). Good luck everyone with your weight losses this week :)

Brilliant! Well done to you :0)

I am in desperate need of getting back into the 10 stone zone. I start tomorrow so will weigh then with an accurate weight but know I am well into the 11s!

I am being super confident and motivated and am hoping to be there by next Tuesday WI. Maybe a little too cocky or hopeful lol

13lb to go! I bet I'll be back in the 12s next week!

Lost 1.25lbs..very happy with that,considering I had Friday evening off and used nearly all my weeklies! Am now 11 stone and half a pound...nearly in the 10s :0)

Back