anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

Good luck Qwerty!! I'm sure you will be 10st something next weigh in :-D

Still in the 11s!!

First week of weigh watchers and I stay the same :-(

I have used all of my points each day / week and any activity points I earned but have not gone over. Am I on too many points??

I know I haven't done as much exercise as I would like as I was having a week off. Really not happy :-(

Still in the 11s!!

First week of weigh watchers and I stay the same :-(

I have used all of my points each day / week and any activity points I earned but have not gone over. Am I on too many points??

I know I haven't done as much exercise as I would like as I was having a week off. Really not happy :-(

Don't despair! Have a chat with your leader if you attend a group and see if your points need to be tweaked. I don't eat my activity points and try not to eat all my weekly points as I use them as a safety net for weekly treats.

Hi all I'm currently 11st 12 wanting so bad to get into the 10s hopefully I will just need to keep motivated xx

Hi all I'm currently 11st 12 wanting so bad to get into the 10s hopefully I will just need to keep motivated xx

Forgot to add I started in the 14s lol

Hey Sparkle you need to update your stats. Afterall every lb counts hon. We are very similar stats now and heading to the same place!!

Hi,starting the new year on WW at 11st 11lbs which I was really miffed about but it was my own fault as I think I spent December constantly eating so no ones fault but my own. Now 1week into WW I'm 11st 7lb so extremely happy it's moving in the right direction. Aiming for a goal weight of 9st 7lb and decided that 2013 I'm going to get there!!

11.1 now - almost there but i'm off on holiday! :eek:

Hello Everyone (and Goodbye I guess), had my weigh in this morning and I've lost 1.5lb this week, so I am in to the 10's just (10st 13lb), I'm so so happy, I cannot remember the last time I weighed in at under 11st :D . Good luck to everyone who is aiming for the 10's and beyond, hope to see you in the 10's-9's thread soon.

Well done on the losses ladies!!

By qwerty, see you soon hopefully

My weigh in day tomorrow & I'm hungry, must resist eating as it'll mess up my weigh in.

Morning,

Well I've had weigh in an I have lost 2lbs which I am pleased about.....so I am still in the 11s, just, 11.0.6! So I hope to be leaving you all next week x

Hey Sparkle you need to update your stats. Afterall every lb counts hon. We are very similar stats now and heading to the same place!!

Thanks haven't for ages and it doesn't let me on my iPad lol but just done them, just need to change my sig now x

Weighed in this morning I'm now 11st 8 not long till the tens which I can never remember being in - EVER! Xx

5 pounds till i get into the 10s and i plan to treat myself to an awesome necklace from topshop which i normally wouldnt waste the money on but i think i deserve it :)

Back