anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

2.5lb lost which im chuffed with as i had a mcdonalds last night. So still really pleased but dissapointed knowing it could of been better by not having mcdonalds. But still 2.5 gone!!

2.5lb lost which im chuffed with as i had a mcdonalds last night. So still really pleased but dissapointed knowing it could of been better by not having mcdonalds. But still 2.5 gone!!

Well done you....

Celebrate - but not with another Micky D's.

Hanging in there - weigh in tomorrow morning.

Will have to remind self not to splurge. Got a feeling I might be dissapointed.

Lost 1.5lb this week - was hoping for more - and the fact I put on one pound last week means an overall loss this last fortnight of HALF A POUND - but it could have been so much worse I guess. So now 11st, 10.5lb At least its downwards....

Ah well, onwards and.... downwards...

still keeping to plan and exercise...

Fantastic that's a great loss, can always think of the what ifs but that's really good. My day didn't go to great yesterday I ate 30 donuts :( obviously regretting it now but the line has been drawn so a new day today. I will lose wight even if its only half a pound really don't want to be putting weight on before summer and only 10 kilos to target so if I actually put my mind to it I will be able to

I think sometimes it can be the hardest as you know you're at target so you start letting the standards drop then all of a sudden your a stone heavier and trying to get it back off again x

Hi all! Iv been doing weight watchers since sept and got my stone and a half last night! So im 11st 1.5 lbs now, cant wait to reach the 10s!

Hey guys.
Hope you don't mind me joining this thread.
Started doing WW at home 16 days ago.
I weight 12st6.
I joined and attended a WW meeting last Thursday and my starting weight there was 12st5.
I went back yesterday and weighed in at 11st13, meaning I've just got into this stone bracket.
But I was extremely shocked and delighted - 6lbs in 1 week, half a stone in 2 weeks.
Could not believe it.
Still can't.
Pretty sure their scales are wrong.

:-( having a rubbish week. Love having days off with the other half. Weve been talking wedding and honeymoon choices over meals out and ive made better choices but i dont think i will loose any this week. But i have enjoyed our quality time together and i will jump straight back on the horse monday :) hows everyone doing...?

hi elfy :)

Had a good week and a sts booo I hate it I thought I was going to have an ok loss at least a lb but no nothing, Im not giving up but just so dissapointed this is one of few weeks that Ive really stuck to it and its been pointless thinking about it, it maybe because i havent used hardly any weeklies but the line is drawn and this is to a new week. Im still stuck in the 11st 5 and I think I need to up my game as I dont seem to be moving anywhere x

I know its so hard to stay motivated when u have a week like that, but you'll probably have a big loss next week :) i was up 1 and a half this wk, so back to 11 st 3. The 10s are near but yet so far!!

Back