anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

last week I Stayed the same....

this week I am thankfully down 1 pound....

hoping this downward path continues.....

now 11 stone 9

Hi everyone, I've just started WW prpoints and I'm 11st 5lb. I'm hoping to get into the 9's but I'll be happy with the 10's for now :)

Hi everyone, I've just started WW prpoints and I'm 11st 5lb. I'm hoping to get into the 9's but I'll be happy with the 10's for now :)

I thnk anyone of us will be happy to be in the 10s right now, I know I would be it seems like its taking for ever :(

Iv my weigh in this evening so fingers crossed for a good result! Just wondering if ye have yer weigh ins in the evening do ye not eat during that day?! Im starving now but afraid to eat incase it affects my weight later!

To be honest I think it's wore because your body isn't getting enough energy through the day to keep your metabolism up, when I did weight watchers the first time my weigh in used to be 6.30 so I used to have lunch about 2/2.30 then nothing else, now my weigh in time is 11.45 I have breakfast about 8/8.30 before my son goes to school then I take the dog for an hour and a half walk rather than feeling sluggish and hungry going to weigh in. On the day of weigh in I will have 2 boiled eggs so it isn't heavy x

Well i was down 3 and a half pounds...so iv made it into the 10s!! Just about! 10st 13 and a half pounds! Best of luck everyone x

Hello ladies and gentleman,

Requesting to sign up please?!

I have just joined the 11's after my first weigh in after 1 week on WW. I now weigh 11.13 after a 2lb loss, and am aiming for my ultimate goal of 9.9! Still a long way down but I'm in the right direction at least. Hope everyone is doing well x

Hello ladies and gentleman,

Requesting to sign up please?!

I have just joined the 11's after my first weigh in after 1 week on WW. I now weigh 11.13 after a 2lb loss, and am aiming for my ultimate goal of 9.9! Still a long way down but I'm in the right direction at least. Hope everyone is doing well x

Well Done on your 2lbs loss, you'll be down at 9 9 before you know it, x

Good luck yes it will soon come off but never as fast as we want it too. Well I'm now on 11st 3 so I'm hoping ill be in the 10s soon and I will see the goal just 12lbs to goal, come on!! X

I'm desperate to get into the 10's again!

I'm just in my first week of doing ww again (was last on this forum around a year ago) actually, it's only day 2! Currently weigh 11st 7.5 but hoping it won't take too long to make it down

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all. I've just rejoined WW and the forum after hitting a plateau. I had been going alone but feel I need support. I seem to be stuck at 11 stone 1lb. I know it's not far off but I feel like I've been here for so long.

Hi everyone I started ww last week weighing in at 12st1 although my weigh day isn't till wed morning I jumped on my scales this morning and they read 11st 9.5 omg! Soooo happy hopefully that half comes off and I will have lost 6lb in my first week. I came over from Sw as my weight loss was far to slow xx

Hi everyone I started ww last week weighing in at 12st1 although my weigh day isn't till wed morning I jumped on my scales this morning and they read 11st 9.5 omg! Soooo happy hopefully that half comes off and I will have lost 6lb in my first week. I came over from Sw as my weight loss was far to slow xx

OMG Congrats Sweetie, even 5.5lbs in your first week is AMAZING! How have you found it Sweetie? X

Back