anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

OMG Congrats Sweetie, even 5.5lbs in your first week is AMAZING! How have you found it Sweetie? X

Aw thank you, Surprisingly fine bit of an adjustment from Sw and all the free food (which I took full advantage of) but I think ww works better for me, how r u getting on? X

Aw thank you, Surprisingly fine bit of an adjustment from Sw and all the free food (which I took full advantage of) but I think ww works better for me, how r u getting on? X

I personally prefer WW too but everyone is so different aren't they? I'm getting on ok, just keeping to my 26 Dailies and keeping my fingers crossed for Friday! X

I personally prefer WW too but everyone is so different aren't they? I'm getting on ok, just keeping to my 26 Dailies and keeping my fingers crossed for Friday! X

You don't need to keep your fingers crossed missy. You are doing so well that you don't need any luck

You don't need to keep your fingers crossed missy. You are doing so well that you don't need any luck

I'm just hoping for better than 0.5lb ;-) x

I'm sure you will. All those good decisions at legoland, all that walking round it.

Only a 1lb off this week so I'm now 11st 7.5lb I suppose I've lost 7.5lb in two weeks if I look at it that way it seems better lol xx

Only a 1lb off this week so I'm now 11st 7.5lb I suppose I've lost 7.5lb in two weeks if I look at it that way it seems better lol xx

That is a great weight loss in 2 weeks and a 1lb isn't bad just keep doing whet your doing!

I haven't really followed the plan since I posted a couple of weeks ago sadly but I've lost .5lb so back onto it fully now this time next week I will be closer to the 11 stone mark!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well Done Sweetie, Slow and Steady wins the race remember. X

I'm now 11st 5.5 not long can't wait to get into the tens!! Xx

Don't think many ppl r posting now lol but another pound off xx

Eek I know! 4.5lbs away from being in 10s ill be jumping for joy!! Xx

I haven't posted for over a month now and after going up and down I'm now up 2 lbs from last time so I'm back at 11.5 :( not happy but I haven't been in this fantastic page for hints and tips so I've been on this week I'm really motivated and I will get there eventually. I really want to get into the 10a so I can at least see my goal I've got a ago e to lose but it's taking forever anyway I've been good this week so I'm hoping for at least 1lb loss hopefully 1.5 anymore is a bonus :) x

Hello

Wasn't sure where to post so posted in the 12-11 too :). I have just got into the 11s and now weigh 11st12.5 long way to go yet but really pleased. My start weight was the biggest I have ever been and felt terrible but slowly feeling better x

It will get better but will take time recently thinking why am I doing this but as soon as it comes in it goes straight back out again and before I know it I've drunk a bottle of wine :( yes not good. Anyway sometimes we need it x

Weigh in for me today 1.5 off so 11.11 now x

Hiya :) popping in, I'm desperate to get in the 10s as I've been in the 11s forever! Hopefully I will have a decent loss in my first week although I can't be on plan at the weekend :( will try my hardest anyway x

I been in 11's for a couple of years now even hit 12 at one point - started WW last Thursday on 11 11 and lost 5lb first week so am now 11 6 - yayy

Back