anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

11.10 for me (forgot to put in on Thursday)

Well done everyone I'm hovering been 11 5 for the last 3 months any ideas on how to kick start the metabolism?x

Try to shift things around like go low carb for a week or use all your weeklies? Or you could try that Wendy plan thing?

My WI is officially Friday but I've had a cheeky peek today and I'm about 11 stone 1. So close to the 10s!

11st 7.5lb for me today, getting there! x

Hiya everyone! I'm 11st 1.5lbs looking to get into the 10s by next Friday! Wish me luck!

1lb off today so 11.6.5 x

1.5lbs off so 11.5 now x how is everyone doing? Xx

2 lb off today so 11.3 now...3lb and I will finally be back in the 10s :woohoo:

Hoping to get in the 10's, ain't been in them since a teen!

Your not far off hun! its been about a year for me but so very excited to get back into them :)

Iv always been low 11's, which doesn't bother me, but while I'm in a roll I might asaswel I had a baby 10 weeks ago tho so that's why I started higher

Last edited:
Only 0.5 off for me so 11st 2.5 not very happy :( another week where i didnt eat all pp...as serena says more is more!! X

I finally made it :) 10 stone 12 today :)

Well done hun x wi for me today and lost 3lb so im am 10st 13.5lb woop xx

Well done

Finally made it......I'm here through the skin of my teeth...11 13.5!!

I will be in the 10s

Day 2 and im quite impressed with my determination as the last couple of times ive thought right im going to pull my finger out and do something about this extra stone i last a day and then pig out. Big walk tomorrow with the other half and vege lasagne for tea... 29 days till i get measured for my wedding dress. Im wanting to get most if not all of the stone gone for good this time!

Back