anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

I'm trying to get into the 10s. 4lbs to go to get there, but. Have a bad week coming up food wise so it might not happen as soon as I'd like. If I get it off by end of fen il be happy enough, I seem to be losing more solely this time round. How are you getting on?

I'm 11.8 so a way to go yet. 13 weeks till my holiday and to weigh ten something would be an amazing achievement, to be nearer the lower end fab!

I'm 11 stone 3.5 pounds trying to get into the 10s for now.

I'm 11 stone 3.5 pounds trying to get into the 10s for now.

Oooo me and you are quite close in weight, how have you been getting on? Sorry if your details are down the side, I can't see any of that info on the app

Autumn500

I restarted back around October at 12.3. I've been pretty lucky in that I've either lost or stayed the same weight most weeks. I'm getting back to exercise after being quite ill over Christmas.

How are you finding the programme?

That's fab, you have done so well!

I've got my head round it, but I have to admit that I've only had 1 100% week since I started at the end of December! I really need to commit more as I know it works

11st 2.5, getting there slowly but surely!

11st10lbs... I feel like the last few years have been a constant cycle of trying to get into the 10s. I've joined/rejoined WW several times and have always managed to get to about 11st5lbs before losing motivation :rolleyes: It's almost like something in my brain clicks when I get to that weight and I suddenly get lazy!

NOT this time, however. Here to stay and determined to be in the 10s for the summer :)

11st10lbs... I feel like the last few years have been a constant cycle of trying to get into the 10s. I've joined/rejoined WW several times and have always managed to get to about 11st5lbs before losing motivation :rolleyes: It's almost like something in my brain clicks when I get to that weight and I suddenly get lazy! NOT this time, however. Here to stay and determined to be in the 10s for the summer :)

I can totally relate! I've gotten very close to my goal weight several times but once I get about half stone away my brain does something and I give up and start gaining, so annoying! You should def be able to get into the tens by the summer!

I'm 11st 2.25 now, feels like it's taking ages!

I can totally relate! I've gotten very close to my goal weight several times but once I get about half stone away my brain does something and I give up and start gaining, so annoying! You should def be able to get into the tens by the summer!

I'm 11st 2.25 now, feels like it's taking ages!

Wow you're so close, well done! You'll be there in no time, keep going :)

I know, it's so funny how it goes, isn't it?! You'd think that the better we do, the more motivated we would be! It's so easy to become casual though and think that an extra treat or two won't make a difference. Sighhh, constant battle!

Wow you're so close, well done! You'll be there in no time, keep going :) I know, it's so funny how it goes, isn't it?! You'd think that the better we do, the more motivated we would be! It's so easy to become casual though and think that an extra treat or two won't make a difference. Sighhh, constant battle!

Thank you:) weight loss is so slow this time round though,hopefully the fact it is so much harder will motivate me not to get complacent near the end. It definitely is a constant battle though, hopefully this is the last time!

11.9 lost 10lb since mid Jan. Weight is coming off slowly... 10st is my goal! Well done everyone for your continuing weight loss!

Hi here to subscribe im currently 11 stone and my goal is 10 so getting there slowly,started doing filling and healthy since january and im loving it!

Currently 11 st 0.5 aaahhhhhhh

Back