Anyone in the 12 stones looking forward to the 10's

Jasper666

I'm new to this and its my first weigh in on Friday. I started on 12st 4.6lbs and as I haven't seen the 10's for a fair few years, I would find this a massive achievement to say the least.

After many failed attempts to lose weight, and my eating just being all over the place, I would love to see the scales tip into the 10's and would find this a huge huge incentive to stay on track. Of course the mini goals in between are just as important. If anyone is in a similar situation and thinks a bit of extra support may help, please join me on this journey.

Ultimately, I don't just want to shift this weight at long last, I want to learn how to eat normal portions and make better choices to ensure it stays off.

Well I know aiming for the 10's when you are in the 12's seems a huge leap but I can see the tens in sight now and cannot wait not only to get out of the 12s rut which I have, but to take that one step further and rid the 11's too. All in all, I've been yo yo ing for 5 years after getting to 10.7st and going right up to around 14st. Was able to shift it myself to around 12.4st but just couldn't seem to get out of the cycle of up and down from then on.

I guess once its lost, the key is not to ditch the scales like in the past and to keep an eye on things on a regular basis, without obsessing, I don't tend to do that anyhow but must learn to keep a closer eye for sure.

I guess its also about knowing what foods to eat that will keep also keep you in good shape/health. I'm collating it all in my mind ready for when the months out.

Back