Anyone in the 17s wanting to get into the 16s

Thanks did Zumba today, wasn't mad about it. Found it frustrating more than anything cuz I didn't know the moves but ill get them soon too! Hopefully it will all pay off! How's everyone else in the 17's doing???????

Hi nom nom
Tried zumba at home , disater as I have no co ordination lol .. First weigh in tomorrow but not expecting anything great as I have being doing lipotrim
Tigger

I tried lipotrim before and couldn't stomach d first shake lol its slow and steady. How are u finding it? Let us know how d weigh in goes!!

I've being on lipotrim since 4 nov 11 & so far lost 52 pounds , so I decided 2 weeks ago to try either ww or atkins to loose the last 3 stone. Hopefully ww will work if not I will be back to lipotrim in may lol
Tigger

Weigh in last night and 1lb off. Wanted more but glad it was something. 17.4 now

I'm in my weigh in as we speak and I want to throw the weighing scale at her. 1.5lbs down, I never went over and ate all good stuff and exercised so much I feel like this is **** and not working. Expected a lot more with the work I've done. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

I'm in my weigh in as we speak and I want to throw the weighing scale at her. 1.5lbs down, I never went over and ate all good stuff and exercised so much I feel like this is **** and not working. Expected a lot more with the work I've done. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Well done on the loss!

Remember that doing exercise will increase your muscles and they weigh more than fat.

Sx

I started last week at 17stone 10.5lbs and lost 6.5lbs so in my second week at 17st 4lbs, very eager to get into the 16s but i'm sure i'll feel like that with every stone, desperate to get to the one under it! xxx

I'm now at 17st 1lb.. so close lol, really hoping I get at least 1.5lbs off this week so I'm in the 16s! Had a really bad start though so I doubt I will xx

Can I join? I started WW this week weighed myself today and I am currently 17.10. I am getting married in may next year so need to get my head in losing with WW. Any tips please let me know :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello all :)

Current weight: 17st 7 1/4 Ibs
My weigh in day is Thursdays.

yep started at 17.5 here, cant seem to shift these 5 lbs! first weigh on thurs, hopefully that'll help. hi everyone!

Back