Anyone in the 17s wanting to get into the 16s

Me!

I'm currently in my first week or Pro Points and i'm 17st 11lbs at the moment. Can't wait to get into the 16s!

Well here goes then :) I came in at 17.6 but I really wanna get to lose about 4st. Im off on holiday to Spain end of June and I dont wanna be overweight !!!!!!!

Hi

i am not there yet but weighted 18st 1/2 pound last saturday so hoping to be with you in the next couple of weeks.

Speak soon x

Hey there,

I was in the 18s and was so chuffed to get into the 17s. I'm now hovering around the 17.3 mark and cannot seem to get motivated to move down into the 16s. I always have good intentions and plan my weeks but i seem to self sabotage. This week has started better ( i weigh on a Friday) and have been tracking everything plus been out for a long walk yesterday so fingers crossed i can finally jump into the next bracket :)

Hi everyone

Lost 1.5 yesterday.

SO I will join you over here x x

Last edited:
Hi

Started WW last thursday and was 17st3.5lbs so really hoping Ill be back in the 16s by my first WI even if its by half a pound lol x

Hi All,

Can I please join you?
I lost 4 stone 2 years ago doing weight watchers, then along came my lil boy and I put on 5 stone.
I now weigh in at 17lb 10.
Finding it so hard to get rid this time around even doing weight watchers :sigh::cry:

Hi all, well i started this group as i was in the 17.6 and after losing my half stone on tuesday i have now moved down into the 16s group.

Will see u all in the shortly :)

I am 17st 2lbs (as of today!), wanting to reach 16st 7lbs at least. Have been overweight for as long as I remember so really want to reach a respectable weight bracket but my gigantic height needs taken into consideration.

Hi, I have just completed my first week of ww and happy to say I lost 51/2 lbs my starting weight was 17.2 I'm hoping to be in the 14's by July, but I lose motivation very quickly!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi all, just left the 18s thread and happy to be joining the 17s. I lost 3 1/2 this week bring me down to 17.12 ?. I have 2 weddings in August and hope to be at least in the 15 area by then ?

Hey

Just joining here today after wi showing me at 17st 13lbs :)

Dee

Lost another 2lbs this week and hit my 5% :)

Dee

Evening ladies...just moved down into the 17's...hopefully will be down and out of them again pretty soon :)

Hey!
Im 17st 13.5lbs as off this morning. It took me AGES to get through the 18's so hoping my stay here will be short and sweet!

Hey!
Im 17st 13.5lbs as off this morning. It took me AGES to get through the 18's so hoping my stay here will be short and sweet!

Back