Anyone in the 17s wanting to get into the 16s

The Same!

Just went back to WW on Thursday (3rd time going!!!) struggled big time over paddys weekend and mothers day. Drink has fecked me over. Finding the Pro points quite hard to adapt to. I found it alot easier with the old system to find the equivalent of a family meal to a weight watchers meal. more difficult now!

Anyways in the 17's and hoping to ditch the 6lbs and get into the 16 zone. Take it from there!!!!

3.5lb down for me.....17st 5lbs.

Hi all
Would like to join all you ladies to get under the next stone . At the moment I'm coming in at 17 31/2 lb . I was originally doing lipotrim total food replacement & I lost 52 lbs ., but I now want to reach my goal by eating sensibly and exercise . I to would be happy fitting into a size 16 ... Hopefully sooner rather than later
Tigger xx

Im in week 3 of ww's after being on cambridge/exante.

I spent 1 week bingeing when I came off and gained 11lbs...my own fault. Then lost 6lbs the first week on ww and 3.5 lb the next week. So another 1.5 to go. It was my own fault for gaining so much, only my greed to blame.

It can happen so easily , one piece of anything always tastes like more lol , but you have done really well & I bet your back in the zone already , I'm hoping I will loose next Tuesday , but according to the leader I might just stay the same . I really really want to get in to the 16 stone bracket , I think I'm becoming obsessed lol
Tigger x

Lol....i seem to before be in the 17's. Just bouncing from one end to another! Im sure if I hadn't have binged then I wouldnt have had such a big first week. The second week I really upped my exercise too.

Yeah I have being on threadmill 4 times a week and trying to use kettlebells every hoer day , I don't mind putting work in once I see the results . Do you weight yourself during the week or only weigh day

Morning and evening....though its a BAD habit! It doesnt do me any good but i cant stop myself...lol

It must be a dieter thing so cause I'm the exact same , pity I didn't think to stand on the scales when I started gaining all this bloody weight

Lol....ignorance is bliss. What do make of the kettle balls, do they hurt your back?

I find them very good and I have to say there great for toning arms and tummy . I do suffer with back ache but not from kettle bells . My second son has special needs and there's alot of lifting involved . But I think if you go to 1 or 2 classes and learn how to lift them you will be fine .

3lbs loss for me...now 17st 8lbs :)

Back