Anyone in the 19's and going down

michellethegooner said:
Thought I'd post on here as I was going through the threads & had a flashback to jan 2011 when I restarted ww for the last time, I remembered all the threads that motivated me when I felt de-motivated & thought I'd share my story. (hope u don't mind)

I started ww on the 6th jan 2011 so just past the 1 year mark after umpteen attempts to lose weight, I weighed in at 18st6.5lbs, something just clicked this time & I've stuck with it I am now 11st11 (pesky gain over Xmas lol) and well on track and can finally for the first time ever see my getting to goal :D

So stick with it, trust me if I can do it anyone can, good luck everyone & I will pop in every so often to see how everyone is getting on :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow - thank you for taking the time to tell us your journey Michelle. It's so inspiring, the thought of being 7 stone stone lighter at Christmas is exciting. I've thought that I've had my click several times before and I never did but with WW it feels different (I'm not jinxing it and saying I've clicked :)). Nothing is "falling off the wagon" as it can all be pointed - granted at this weight there is a lot of points to play with but even when I'm smaller, your 49 points are there for a reason.

Thought I'd post on here as I was going through the threads & had a flashback to jan 2011 when I restarted ww for the last time, I remembered all the threads that motivated me when I felt de-motivated & thought I'd share my story. (hope u don't mind)

I started ww on the 6th jan 2011 so just past the 1 year mark after umpteen attempts to lose weight, I weighed in at 18st6.5lbs, something just clicked this time & I've stuck with it I am now 11st11 (pesky gain over Xmas lol) and well on track and can finally for the first time ever see my getting to goal :D

So stick with it, trust me if I can do it anyone can, good luck everyone & I will pop in every so often to see how everyone is getting on :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is totes amazeballs, you are today's thinspiration!! It is always good to hear people who have come so far, it motivates me oh so much, Well done! xx

Hi All

I did it!!! I'm now in the 18's - whoop whoop! Was hoping for a 2lb loss but I'll take my 1.5lbs.

Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

Stokegal x

Hi All

I did it!!! I'm now in the 18's - whoop whoop! Was hoping for a 2lb loss but I'll take my 1.5lbs.

Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

Stokegal x

Well done Stokegal!!! That's a good loss and in to the 18's too, you must feel proud of yourself :D

Another 2lbs off this week :) Another 8lbs and I'll be in the 18's so have joined the Feb challenge to get that off before Feb 29th :D

Well done Debs :)

I'm now well into the 19s :) 19st 11...hope I can get out of them soon though :D

Down to 19st 7 now...lost 4lbs this week :D Hope it won't be too long until I get out of the 19s!!

I may well be as when i started this thread i was going down an got into the 18s as had lost 9.5 pounds in 3 wks.....but life threw a wobble an im not been on plan..think put ALL back on easily.. :'(

I'm dithering around the 19st mark... I keep losing and gaining the same darn half stone, is really starting to get to me now!!

Back