Anyone in the 19's and going down

Been away for a while but I'm back now and not much of the 19s left for me now! I STS all through Feb then lost 5lbs so far in March taking me down to 19st 2 Hope I can be into the 18s by April!!

Stick with it everyone...it can take a while sometimes but we will all get there :)

jensonbuttongirl said:
Been away for a while but I'm back now and not much of the 19s left for me now! I STS all through Feb then lost 5lbs so far in March taking me down to 19st 2 Hope I can be into the 18s by April!!

Stick with it everyone...it can take a while sometimes but we will all get there :)

Well done for the 5lbs loss! Your nearly out of the 19's now :)

I am now sat right on 19st thanks to a 2lb loss this week :) Hope I can say goodbye to this thread next week and start April in the 18s :D

I'm off now :) lost 2lbs this week which takes me down to 18st 12 :D It is about 4 years since I was this weight last :D

Hey Ladies,

Thought I might join you as my next goal is to get out of the 19's and down into the 18's.
I started in Oct/Nov last year and have lost 32.5lbs so far.

Currently at 19st 5.5lbs or 271.5lbs - I find if I count in pounds rather than stones it means i have smaller 10lb goals to achieve and doesn't feel quite so overwhelming.
My next small goal is to get under 270lbs.
My next big goal is to get to 17st 7lbs or 245lbs for July15th - big event happening then ;-)

Hope everyone is having a good week and feeling motivated. I've gone back to pretending like it was my first week again last week and counted and weighed everything and lost 4.5lbs!!

Its so easy to slip into a rut and guess things, but it just shows that if you weigh it, bite it, track it - it works!!

Emms x

Just waiting on loosing the half pind or so to get back into the 18's....so hopefully won't be here for too much longer! xxx

Hiya all. Doing the program from home. Started last week at 20.4 and lost 8 and a half lbs in my first week. Looking forward to working my way through the 19s (and the stones!) :)

No probs. Thank you. O I take ages to lose weight usually. First week of 8.5lbs off was a blip. Lol. Hiw long did it take you? So brilliant youre making progress. :)

Well I first dipped into the 19s in March 2011, and then promptly went back into the 20s lol, then got back in properly in November 2011... so "only" 8 months I am optimistic that the 17s will be quicker, and I only need 2.5 lbs and I will have lost 5 stone since May 2009!! Slow and steady :D

Well done on the total loss. Am sure 17s will be quicker. Ive got about 10 stones to lose so am certain I'll have at least 1 stone that'll become my nemesis (if not all 10! Lol)

Back