Anyone in the 19's and going down

hey me too. weighed in on wed at 19st 12.5lbs delighted to be in the teens as was 21st 5lbs in january.

Similar story here, was 21st 9 in April, missed last weeks meeting due to illness, so I'm hoping I'm carrying on down tomorrow. You're doing fantastically too. You'll get your 10% soon enough :)

Well, I got that 4lb... forgot about the .5, so yeah... half a pound from 2 stone, I'm getting there though, after this week half a pound is my challenge for next week :)

It'll come off soon enough, my birthday week i was just that little bit extra strict the rest of the week (my points allowance was 46 at the time, so apart from birthday day i tried to keep to 42/43.

My WI is today, and I have only lost 0.5lbs. I'm teetering on the edge of 18's, and really hope to say goodbye to 19's this week.

That's brilliant Aoife, well done

Hi everyone! I just started WW yesterday although I officially started working on my weight loss on October 1st weighing in at 20.3 stone. Despite spending 1 week in Portugal since then, I now weigh in at 19.9 stone so I am a happy bunny! I love the idea of jumping threads between stones as it somehow makes the transition physical if that makes sense. A bit like holding the CD cover whilst playing the music. :)

Back