Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

hi

joined SW 2 weeks ago and immediatly put on 2lbs :( anyway i don't think i'll be better this week but I have plans for the coming weeks now that i've managed to use up most of our old food.

Ellie666 said:
hi

joined SW 2 weeks ago and immediatly put on 2lbs :( anyway i don't think i'll be better this week but I have plans for the coming weeks now that i've managed to use up most of our old food.

Hi Ellie.. What do you mean you immediately put on 2 lbs?

The next week weigh in. Mind u the following week I lost 7lbs although that included 3lbs for a change of shoes !!!

Ellie666 said:
The next week weigh in. Mind u the following week I lost 7lbs although that included 3lbs for a change of shoes !!!

Well done thats brilliant! Don't you take your shoes off to weigh?? We all do at our group!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done ellie, I too had a sticky week my first week at wi, but soon got a grasp of how it works, fantastic job, keep up the good work xx

My 1st post on this forum.

Starting weight was 21 stone 12lbs. Amazingly for once in my life I am not beating myself up about it. 1st WI & I lost 6lbs, I was really quite pleased with this epecially as I got my period just before I walked out of the door. Fingers crossed it's a similar loss this week.

I am aiming to loose at least 9 stone. I have been a yo-yo dieter for the best part of 20 years. Lost 3 stone for my wedding 15 years ago, gained around 7.5 stone, lost 3, fell pregnant, gained 3.5, lost 4, fell pregnant, gained 5. 40 in 2 years time & aiming to have lost the excess by then!

mrsthunderbolt said:
My 1st post on this forum.

Starting weight was 21 stone 12lbs. Amazingly for once in my life I am not beating myself up about it. 1st WI & I lost 6lbs, I was really quite pleased with this epecially as I got my period just before I walked out of the door. Fingers crossed it's a similar loss this week.

I am aiming to loose at least 9 stone. I have been a yo-yo dieter for the best part of 20 years. Lost 3 stone for my wedding 15 years ago, gained around 7.5 stone, lost 3, fell pregnant, gained 3.5, lost 4, fell pregnant, gained 5. 40 in 2 years time & aiming to have lost the excess by then!

Hey, welcome! Your 'joirney' so far sounds similar to mine-I mean the pattern of losing and then gaining more! I've got a similar amount to lose, am currently about 12lbs heavier than you I think! The lightest I've been in several years is 19st 13lb and it's almost like I can't get further! So my aim this time is to do it slowly/and if I lose 1lb a week it's still a loss and almost 4stone jn a year :)

Hey, welcome! Your 'joirney' so far sounds similar to mine-I mean the pattern of losing and then gaining more! I've got a similar amount to lose, am currently about 12lbs heavier than you I think! The lightest I've been in several years is 19st 13lb and it's almost like I can't get further! So my aim this time is to do it slowly/and if I lose 1lb a week it's still a loss and almost 4stone jn a year :)

Just like you 2 ladies, Tigger and Mrs, I have been up and down, but for the best part of my life, I am 53 now and I decided 3 years ago that enough was enough, and put myself on a strict diet after yo-yoing until I got to 31st 7lb. The lightest I have been in 12 years is 21st 3lb, until I joined SW, my 1st wi I was 25st 3lb and I am currently 21st 7.5lb, it has taken me since November 2010 to get 3st 9.5lbs off and like you I am happy with a 1lb loss and this time I will not stop till every single lb has gone and I will definitely not be putting it back on again, so good luck ladies we can do this, this plan is by far the best and easiest I have ever followed xx

Lily42uk said:
Just like you 2 ladies, Tigger and Mrs, I have been up and down, but for the best part of my life, I am 53 now and I decided 3 years ago that enough was enough, and put myself on a strict diet after yo-yoing until I got to 31st 7lb. The lightest I have been in 12 years is 21st 3lb, until I joined SW, my 1st wi I was 25st 3lb and I am currently 21st 7.5lb, it has taken me since November 2010 to get 3st 9.5lbs off and like you I am happy with a 1lb loss and this time I will not stop till every single lb has gone and I will definitely not be putting it back on again, so good luck ladies we can do this, this plan is by far the best and easiest I have ever followed xx

Wow! That is amazing! I've learnt thE hard way that I can't put too much pressure on myself! If i do, I fail, and then give up! This time, so far, I lost 4.5lb, then 1.5lb then 1lb, then I missed a week and fell off the wagon-but went back and put on 4.5lb, but then I lost 3.5lb and this week I've been amazing and hoping for a good loss on Tuesday!! I am happy to lose 1lb a week :) and yes it might take me 2 years to get there xx

You can do it tigger, I was amazed at how I have changed my way of thinking in just 7 months, all my life I battled with my weight and starved myself so many times to get to a decent weight and did it too time and time again, dropped huge amounts in quick times, (1986 I lost 9 stone in 8 months as I had won a holiday and didn't want to go abroad weighing nearly 20st), but never ever stayed there, cos ultimately I had done just that, I had starved myself and had never learnt how to eat properly and more importantly what to eat and how and most importantly had avoided exercise like the plague ..I always knew that my biggest downfall was not how much I ate but the way I cooked the food and the sauces I cooked them in and my lack of movement ...I eat more than I have ever eaten in my life and I lose weight consistently, sometimes a lb and other times like last week 3 lbs and to have my birthday last week and not even count syns and only put on 1/2lb was to me the greatest triumph of my life, but I also exercise nearly everyday and I make sure I sweat and that my heart thumps ....so here's to us girl, we can definitely do this and it doesn't matter how long it takes as long it goes and stays off xx

Lily42uk said:
You can do it tigger, I was amazed at how I have changed my way of thinking in just 7 months, all my life I battled with my weight and starved myself so many times to get to a decent weight and did it too time and time again, dropped huge amounts in quick times, (1986 I lost 9 stone in 8 months as I had won a holiday and didn't want to go abroad weighing nearly 20st), but never ever stayed there, cos ultimately I had done just that, I had starved myself and had never learnt how to eat properly and more importantly what to eat and how and most importantly had avoided exercise like the plague ..I always knew that my biggest downfall was not how much I ate but the way I cooked the food and the sauces I cooked them in and my lack of movement ...I eat more than I have ever eaten in my life and I lose weight consistently, sometimes a lb and other times like last week 3 lbs and to have my birthday last week and not even count syns and only put on 1/2lb was to me the greatest triumph of my life, but I also exercise nearly everyday and I make sure I sweat and that my heart thumps ....so here's to us girl, we can definitely do this and it doesn't matter how long it takes as long it goes and stays off xx

Thanks for the welcome, it's so nice not to feel like the only one.

You are most welcome and I know what you mean, I think we all feel we are the only ones, until we get on here and places like this ...and good luck with your journey. xx

Nearly out of here! 5.5lbs off this week, 11lbs in 2 weeks :eek:)

Nearly out of here! 5.5lbs off this week, 11lbs in 2 weeks :eek:)

WTG that's amazing, I lost 5.5lb too this week.
Oh my gosh yes another 2lb for me and I am out of here too...see you in the next group lol xxx

Good morning Ladies :) hope you're all having a great day today, love reading the stories, stops me feeling so alone! :'( seriously, its like everyone around me is a size 12 then here's big bird in the corner.... *sigh*
Lost 1lb at first wi :) honestly, I was hoping for more but I was poorly for 2 days and didn't eat enough, and away for the weekend and I really didn't know what to expect... so hey. More next week, bring it on!
Happy 10th June people x

Back