Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Hi Emms :)

You can ABSOLUTELY do this! I started SW on April 17th weighing 22st 3lbs. As of last Tuesday I'm 16st 10lbs (hopefully less when I weigh in!) i've gone from a size 24/26 to a size 18.. And all in a relatively short space of time. It can seem overwhelming to begin with, especially when you have lots to lose, but it really can be done. The best piece of advice I can give you is to follow the plan to the letter; especially the 1/3 superfree with every meal.
Wishing you oodles of luck xx

Hey Pickle, Thanks for the support. You've done amazing! A real inspiration. Can I ask - have you just done the diet or have you done some exercise as well??
Emms x

Hiya :)

I've done SOME exercise but not very much to be honest! I think Im just generally more active now; moving around isn't difficult anymore! :)

Hi there...I have just dropped into the 21's. Been going to slimming world since 10/1/2012 and hit a rocky patch in summer (holiday then couldn't get back on track) but I am raring to go again now!

Don't want to be in the 21's for too long :)

Hi 21'ers - I'm new here and new to SW. I'm following the Extra Easy plan but doing it on my own without meetings etc (my mum is a SW member so I have all the literature). I started last Monday 29th October at 22st13lbs and have lost a stone so far in just over a week! I know losses will slow down but still hoping to shed another 2 by xmas! :)

Some amazing weight loss here. I am yet another vlcd dieter who lost loads and put it all on again with a little interest. So here I am 21 stone 6 ready for another go at being normal. Perhaps this more conventional approach to dieting (eating food!) will be my answer. Still amazed that you can loose weight by appearing to eat so much but there seems to be plenty of success stories so must be something in it.

look forward to reading and contributing to this latest weight loss adventure!

I am now 21st6lb so hoping to be out of this room soon...not been under 21 stone for a loooooonnnnng time!! Lowest I got when on Cambridge diet was 20stone13 but that was only for 1 week :( I just know it'll stay off and I will lose even more when following Slimming World.

Had a bad time since my holidays in September gone from 19 stone room to hear,21,2lb so here i go keep an eye out for me,hopefully i will drop down a floor by next week.

Hi 21'ers - I'm new here and new to SW. I'm following the Extra Easy plan but doing it on my own without meetings etc (my mum is a SW member so I have all the literature). I started last Monday 29th October at 22st13lbs and have lost a stone so far in just over a week! I know losses will slow down but still hoping to shed another 2 by xmas! :)
I will try and keep up with you,good luck.

It's hi an bye guys, had a great first week taking me into the 20's. see you there soon.

Hi everyone, I will be here for 3.5lbs so I'm hoping that will be two weeks maybe?

Just dropping by to say hello :D

:wavey:Hi there
Is anyone home? I started SW with a weigh-in of 21st 13lb :( been messing with my weight loss for years.
1st week weigh-in 21st 8lb - not a bad start ;)
Thinks I'll be in this group at least until mid January and would love to hear from others
God bless
Hx

Hi all. I started sw 6 weeks ago at 22st 2lbs and am making slow progress having got down to 21st 10lbs, looking like its coming off a lb a week so I may be here sometime! Although its a change in the right direction it's not happening as quickly as I'd have liked! Gonna stick at it though and keep plodding away! Good luck everyone! X

Hi Phoenixbird :wavey:

I've not done very well since I last posted so I'm going to be here a while :eek:

Congratulations on your steady loss :clap:

Hope to talk to you again soon:p
God bless
Hx

Hello. Restarted again after a disasterous year. Hope to not stick around too long this time though! :)

Hi all, I have been browsing minimins for a while and found this forum and just thought I would say hi, I am around 21 stones and planning on starting my group this Thursday after many times of joining and giving up, this time I am determined to lose the weight and could really do with the moral support.

Good luck to you!

Back