Exante WILL help me lose 3 stone

I also think I'd like my thighs covered a bit as I have horrid cellulite, why don't they invent some sexy bikinis that are like little shorts.

Would you consider a swimskirt or a swimdress? Like a regular swimsuit or bikini-bottoms, but with a flirty little miniskirt in the same fabric on it - some are as short as a ruffle, some cover half your thighs. I'd never go swimming without a swimskirt... I'd be scared of getting charged for bringing the female form into disrepute :p

Would you consider a swimskirt or a swimdress? Like a regular swimsuit or bikini-bottoms, but with a flirty little miniskirt in the same fabric on it - some are as short as a ruffle, some cover half your thighs. I'd never go swimming without a swimskirt... I'd be scared of getting charged for bringing the female form into disrepute :p

Lol... I've thought of that..

But mine was more the coast guard would be called because a whale has been beached. .. Eek.... Bahahah

Good idea - thanks gorge I'll look :)

307AA04134B09DBE5946B4836D130BB5.jpg
Might whizz one of these up over the weekend to wear pool side then I can unleash the thighs just for swimming ;)

View attachment 173955 View attachment 173956View attachment 173957View attachment 173958
With Ibiza fast approaching thought I'd treat myself to a bargain bikini. What you guys thinking on these? Loadsa "plus" size options on eeebs!! Trouble finding a UK seller though as they all seem to be hong kong and 3 weeks delivery! I also think I'd like my thighs covered a bit as I have horrid cellulite, why don't they invent some sexy bikinis that are like little shorts. Maybe there's a gap in the market for me to design them!!! Note to self - learn how to sew swimwear!!!! x

Love love love the top one! And yes shorts are a great idea :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sounds like you're doing great!! X keep going hunny!!! X

Tell ya what though... Ya have enough time to make your thighs look better... It takes a fair whack of effect but it is worth it...

Body buffing... Google how to do it properly and deep tissue lymphatic drainage massage...

Tip build up the pressure slowly... The more cellulite you have the sorer it can be... But it works and you will bruise... So only do light massage the week before daily with the body brushing and leave at least one day In between deep tissue... If you have the boyfriend around get him to massage ya... Google it first though...

Just a thought... Ya would be surprised what the difference will be in two\three weeks

Thanks for that curves! It's an amazing idea :) gonna get myself a body brush off eBay, just been researching what to do. Decided I'm gonna do thia squat challenge as well so at least I'm always exercising and hopefully toning up even if I don't go to the gym.

http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/30-Day-Squat-Challenge-30806625

Think I'll start half way through as I'm used to doing so squats or using the leg press machine so not a beginner. The exercise part of my diet really needs to take off now!!! X

Diary for today, week 6, day 1 CONT....

So I stuck to the low carb all day as planned, below 50g. Writing down everything that passed my lips in MFP. Hopefully that's day one done of me slipping in to ketosis. Oh how I miss that weird taste in my mouth, like I've just sprayed fly spray and walked back in to the room with my gob open. Bleurgh! 3L of water done. We're getting somewhere x

Your doing well bizzle.
I am liking the look of the squat challenge so shall be taking that up after my plank challenge, would do both together but don't get enough time spare in the mornings! X

Your doing well bizzle. I am liking the look of the squat challenge so shall be taking that up after my plank challenge, would do both together but don't get enough time spare in the mornings! X

I might do plank challenge on the rest days of the squat challenge. Will draw up a plan today :) just praying for this bloody ketosis! Hurry up! I'm hungry ha xx

I might do plank challenge on the rest days of the squat challenge. Will draw up a plan today :) just praying for this bloody ketosis! Hurry up! I'm hungry ha xx
I do enough squats on gym days, 100 of differing ones altogether in fact so is enough for now lol
I've actually managed a 100% days today so feeling good xx

Quick diary update!!!

Interned all day then did pub work Til 2am. Back up at 10am to do it all over again, this time 16hr shift.... JUST THINK OF THE IBIZA MONEY BIZZLE!!! and the extra pounds I burn on my feet all day! Stuck to plan all day today. I dunno if it's the tequila I had earlier or if ketosis is finally here??? My mouth tastes odd. Off to sleep now, dreaming of my slimmer self ;) won't be around much to check in so will read everyone's diary a Sunday :) xxx

Busy Bizzle! Good to hear. Ibiza will be here before you know it. Enjoy your weekend.

UPDATES ON EVERYTHING!!! I need to verbally vomit.

EATING- WEEK 6 - DAY 3 - SAT
Ouch! Every bit of me aches! That was the longest shift anyone has ever done I think! So many trials and tribulations! Why must people have birthday parties at the pub? There was a big fat chocolate cake sat next to me most of the day... I did have a tiny nibble at about 1am ;) but I stayed strong the rest of the day. Lots of meats & cheese for brunch & snacks. Jerk chicken with salad and steamed veg for dinner.

STILL DONT KNOW IF IM IN KETOSIS.
I feel like when you are, you know about it. But I dunno if I'm just used to that taste being in my mouth and now it doesn't seem as strong? I really hope I am as I wanna stop low carbing and start TSing tomorrow! Finally got my student loan to order some packs, still no carbonara! So annoying. I don't really know what to order as that's one of the best ones in my opinion.

CATH
I've just woken up from a horrible nightmare. First it was great, id been to see dream Cath and she was fully recovered. Then I was telling some dream woman about it and ended up not being able to move in my dream, kinda signalling I was having stroke. But then I was able to wake up but still not move and suffering some weird sleep paralysis? But then I ACTUALLY opened my eyes and I was clearly fine. Dreams are weird!! I'm obviously feeling anxious as I'm going to see Cath today. I thought I'd be more excited than this. I mean I can't wait to see her, but I feel nervous it's so weird. What's wrong with me?!?

WEDDING
So the wedding I'm no longer invited to is 2 weeks away. Alfie has had to go for a suit fitting this morning. I hope they don't slag me off. He wouldn't stand for it and he'd stick up for me but I don't want it to be awkward for him. Him being there has actually made me feel a bit down today. Dunno why. I'm so silly sometimes.

IBIZA
Just over a week to go. Need to shed some serious poundage. Gonna order a bikini and spend my free time (what's that) this week making something for my night out over there. I wanna make Alfie some shorts as well as a treat for finishing his exams. He saw some he liked but they were £50 so he didn't get them. Wondering if I can make something better. I don't wanna buy any more fabric just yet so gonna try work this what I've got. I've been saying I'm gonna make him and myself something for months, hopefully with a deadline of a week it'll force me to work harder! And now I've written it in here I feel like it's set in stone ;)

EXERCISE
I did day 18 of the squat challenge on Friday. That's where I started as day 1 - 30 squats sounded too easy. Missed yest as I did enough squats loading and emptying the dishwasher! Gonna get back on it today and hopefully actually make it to the gym more than once this week!!!

That's all for now. Will catch up with everyone's diarys whilst I'm travelling today :) x x x x

So I've taken my beautiful blue weave out :'( and now I'm left with some pond life coloured "natural" hair. Ahh well. I need to take it out to get my roots done and get my own hair trimmed. It has grown loads though which is amazing! Another plus, it weighs a bloody ton so hopefully I weigh less tomorrow ;)

I need to get my hair cut before I weigh in next...I might be a pound less...I never thought about that before :) :)

Glad you are ok...silly nightmares, I hate them. They always seem so real and can really effect your mood. You'll look fab for Ibiza, you are doing so well. Id have struggled with the chocolate cake...in fact my face might have accidentally fallen in it :)

keep it up biz xxx

Back