Exante WILL help me lose 3 stone

Hahahaha grown up hickys ;D

image-2708831501.jpg

Freshly washed bed. Nothing like it! Now to go get drunk so I can really enjoy this bad boy later <3

Diary

Week 6 - day 1 (Thursday)

13 days until Ibiza :eek:

Hmm. So yesterday didn't quite go to plan :/

Started off at 3pm when my friend gets to London. Had a chicken breast and half an Atkins shake for a late brunch. Started on the JD coke zeros. All fine here. All on plan. Get to Central, go to a little pub down carnaby street. Could've had a massive sexy burger & a pint, opt for the chicken salad & a vodka soda, because apparently I'm now a lady and eating like a bloke is what got me overweight. Well done biz. Feeling like I got this :D

After a few hours in a few different bars. It's time for the party. It's in the basement of this s****y hotel just off Oxford street. Loving it :) nothing like my usual haunts!!! However! The bar menu is ridiculous. It's so posh and expensive! A normal vodka soda was £12! :eek: Anything cheap is full of carbs so I end up having this cocktail that was £5. How bad can one cocktail be carb wise? Bad move. I've just looked up slushy cocktails and they're at least 50g of carbs. Some are 100g. Another day where I've worked hard in the day, then mess it up in the evening!!! So that's me not in ketosis for sure again!

Ahh well, I don't have any more nights out planned for 2 weeks. I can get myself in to ketosis over the next few days. It takes as long as it takes really :) No one said I'd lose weight overnight, as long as I'm making better choices, learning along the way and I'm not gaining.. I'm still heading in the right direction. I've said from the start i'd rather have a life alongside my weight loss!!

Today I've woken up slightly hungover. Had a ham and halloumi omelette for breakfast. Yummiest thing ever! Gonna check the carbs before I put anything in my mouth from now on I think that's where I've been going wrong. Just trusting that something is low carb when it really isn't! the plan is to low carb until I start feeling less hungry from the ketosis, then I can try and TS until Ibiza.

My student loan is supposed to arrive tomorrow! Finally! Which means I can order more packs. I'm getting low and I don't really like any of the stuff I have left! I'm hoping the 60 for £60 offer comes back, otherwise I'll do 80 for £80. I need to be able to choose now I have an idea of what I enjoy.

Anyway, I've rambled quite enough! - update later! Xx

Hahaha I posted swan ky above and it blocked it out! ;)

Why oh why have exante run out of carbonara just when i'm ready to place an order? :mad::mad::mad:

Anyone know how quickly they manage to replace stock? Wondering if it's worth waiting. x

I really like the carbonara! Was planning on ordering loads of that and the sweet n sour noodles ! Guess I'll have to wait and make my way through these horrible shakes for now :( x

I just did mine on the hob I think, perfect first time :) x

HUNGOVER. and I wanna eat everything haha! Had an omelette and a stir fry, gonna eat again soon before work. I want ketosis and I want it now!!! How are you? x

image-531980361.jpg

Meet my diet buddy - Jack.

He crys about not eating even more than I do! Xx

Oh no!!! I love it! But I like salty things so maybe that's it x

$_12 (1).JPG $_12 (2).JPG$_12.JPG$_57.JPG
With Ibiza fast approaching thought I'd treat myself to a bargain bikini. What you guys thinking on these? Loadsa "plus" size options on eeebs!! Trouble finding a UK seller though as they all seem to be hong kong and 3 weeks delivery! I also think I'd like my thighs covered a bit as I have horrid cellulite, why don't they invent some sexy bikinis that are like little shorts. Maybe there's a gap in the market for me to design them!!! Note to self - learn how to sew swimwear!!!! x

View attachment 173955 View attachment 173956View attachment 173957View attachment 173958
With Ibiza fast approaching thought I'd treat myself to a bargain bikini. What you guys thinking on these? Loadsa "plus" size options on eeebs!! Trouble finding a UK seller though as they all seem to be hong kong and 3 weeks delivery! I also think I'd like my thighs covered a bit as I have horrid cellulite, why don't they invent some sexy bikinis that are like little shorts. Maybe there's a gap in the market for me to design them!!! Note to self - learn how to sew swimwear!!!! x

I like the navy one on the far right

Back