Exante WILL help me lose 3 stone

He QB, no harm done, put it all into MFP and draw a line under it, as I'm sure you've already done ;) . As I've said before you've definitely cracked this diet, by having the food and moving on :) doing great. 2 weeks til the holidays, exciting! Time to knuckle down for the best results :) you can defintiely do it.

I will join you for your count down to your holiday if you want QB?
Will help me to have a buddy to keep me on track, can't stand the guilt of letting someone down lol xx

Thank you for taking time to think about this and reply :) I think I have a bit of a gp phobia when it comes to mind issues. I was really bad about 4 years ago, really depressed and anxious and struggling to walk through the door at work in the morning. I really needed some help but the doctor I went to was really unhelpful and unsympathetic. I went in to a downward spiral, me and Alfie split up, I just started going out all the time and not caring about day to day life or consequences of my actions. I self remedied myself better then. Self diagnosed I think I do have anxiety problems on going, along with obsessive thought patterns and on and off depression. The diet is definitely exaggerating these things that I've learnt to control over the years. I've promised myself that if I'm not feeling better by the summer break that I will go to the GP again, with my boyfriends help as I'm just so reluctant to go. Thank you for your suggestion, it's really sweet xx

You should always do what is best for you knowing that you are the best expert on you....I think MIND have online resources you might find useful.......x

ALSO on a massive woman flex, I've noticed some massive TOTM difference since starting. Mainly cause I'm actually having it now :/ I have the implant so for a year and a half I've not had it at all, maybe a mini one here n there but nothing like now. This is a proper one and is maybe contributing to all this negativity. Has anyone else noticed any changes. I thought VLCDs stopped them of anything! X

I haven't had periods with the coil for threw years started vlcd and get it monthly now

5 weeks on the diet is brilliant and a major achievement!! Well done!! I bet you are looking forward to your holiday... 2 weeks is another few pounds down :) Im having a major downer tonight. not sure how long I can keep at it for...especially as my scales seem to have stuck!!!!

Hope you managed to cheer alfie up. Any news on cath?

He QB, no harm done, put it all into MFP and draw a line under it, as I'm sure you've already done ;) . As I've said before you've definitely cracked this diet, by having the food and moving on :) doing great. 2 weeks til the holidays, exciting! Time to knuckle down for the best results :) you can defintiely do it.

Thanks green :) line is fully drawn. I'm always amazed at how quick I get back in to diet mode. And even my chest yest wasn't as bad as the old cheats! Least the meal was healthy and just some snacks. Old me would've had pizza and all sorts. Pizza is illegal now ;) xx

I will join you for your count down to your holiday if you want QB? Will help me to have a buddy to keep me on track, can't stand the guilt of letting someone down lol xx

Yay buddy ;) let's help each other! What's your plan for the 2 weeks? I wanna ease back in to ketosis by Thursday. Then have a solid 12 days of TS if I can. I also wanna exercise every day! Even if it's just a long walk or some squats at home. I need fitness in my daily routine :) xx

You should always do what is best for you knowing that you are the best expert on you....I think MIND have online resources you might find useful.......x

Thank you :) I've picked myself right up these past few days, but I think that's mainly cause I've eaten food! Will see how the next few days treat me. Thanks for your advice :) xx

Hope you feel better missus xx

Thank you, feeling a hell of a lot better than I was. No negative thoughts creeping in at all today! Woo! Least I know it isn't real when I feel like that and it's just my Tum taking over my brain! Xx

5 weeks on the diet is brilliant and a major achievement!! Well done!! I bet you are looking forward to your holiday... 2 weeks is another few pounds down :) Im having a major downer tonight. not sure how long I can keep at it for...especially as my scales seem to have stuck!!!! Hope you managed to cheer alfie up. Any news on cath?

Aww thanks boof. Yeah 5 weeks is a hell of a long time really! Hopefully the next 5 weeks will be as rewarding :) I know how you feel with the sticking scales. I don't even wanna weigh after having carbs. If you're putting yourself through such low calories you wanna see at least even a small change every day! Hopefully yours will all come off at once in a few days :)

Managed to cheer Alfie up a bit, but he's sad again today. It's a lot to deal with, exams alone are so stressful then the dad stuff. He'll be home for 4 months in 2 weeks so hopefully he can focus on that to get him through. I made him an Ibiza countdown chart as well so he's been ticking that off ;)

And as for cath, booked in to see her Sunday! Can't wait!!! Soooooo excited :D Xx

Hi Biz - subscribing. Don't come on here much in term time as so busy but like to check in. Sounds like you've got an awful lot on your plate at the moment. You're doing so well. 5 weeks is brill. We can do this! Xx

Yay buddy ;) let's help each other! What's your plan for the 2 weeks? I wanna ease back in to ketosis by Thursday. Then have a solid 12 days of TS if I can. I also wanna exercise every day! Even if it's just a long walk or some squats at home. I need fitness in my daily routine :) xx
Well plan is to ts / low carb days really.
Only had 2 x packs yesterday as was late by the time I got home but am taking my grandad for brekki this morn so figured the extra calories I can use or a low carb breakfast with him?
Also did 90 mins hard core work out yesterday so burnt a fair few calories too!
Just done day 2 of my plank challenge from mfp but that will be my exercise for today as officially it's my day off.

Let's just keep each other posted daily for next 2 weeks till your holibobs.

We can do this!! Xx

P.s my daughter suffers really bad from anxiety and were still waiting for a referral to options. I was paying privately but the lady she was seeing left so just waiting for someone new now. Feels like we've been waiting forever though :(

Hi Biz - subscribing. Don't come on here much in term time as so busy but like to check in. Sounds like you've got an awful lot on your plate at the moment. You're doing so well. 5 weeks is brill. We can do this! Xx

Thanks Becky :) xx

Well plan is to ts / low carb days really. Only had 2 x packs yesterday as was late by the time I got home but am taking my grandad for brekki this morn so figured the extra calories I can use or a low carb breakfast with him? Also did 90 mins hard core work out yesterday so burnt a fair few calories too! Just done day 2 of my plank challenge from mfp but that will be my exercise for today as officially it's my day off. Let's just keep each other posted daily for next 2 weeks till your holibobs. We can do this!! Xx P.s my daughter suffers really bad from anxiety and were still waiting for a referral to options. I was paying privately but the lady she was seeing left so just waiting for someone new now. Feels like we've been waiting forever though :(

Wow you're workouts sounds intense! You're gonna make me want to up my game ;)

2 weeks today until I go away. Imagine the possibilities in that time :D

Sorry to hear about your daughter. It's horrible if you have to change as feel like you're starting all over again xx

Right!

Diary time! I haven't been updating properly recently so here goes. Where am I? What day is it? What the hell is going on???

Oh here we are:
Week 5, day 7, Wednesday.

So tomorrow is going to be the day of fresh starts. Fresher than a Daisy's bum. That is a saying, traits me ;) It's a fresh new diet week, it's 2 weeks til holiday, and it'll be my first day back on Exante plan, hopefully be showing some signs of ketosis by then.

So after my boozey and snacky Sunday night, and then a very similar Monday, I got back on a low carb plan yesterday. The day wasn't as low carb as I had hoped, I put all the food in to MFP at the end and it came in at 60g carbs when I thought it would be about 30g :eek: there's so many hidden carbs in stuff like flavoured chicken! Ah well. Hopefully that's still low enough to be my day one of falling in to ketosis.

image-936752286.jpg

Today I have my amazing friend down from back home, she's getting here at 3, then we're gonna go straight out for food and drinks (all low carb). I've bought some JD and coke zero in case we start really early at home as she usually turns up with wine. She's friends with a DJ off radio one so we're going to his birthday party later in central London! Crazy :) can't wait! Lots of drunk shenanigans, dancing like mad and hopefully that'll burn a few calories too! She's also tiny so a great motivator to eat well !!

I'm so hungry this morning so I know ketosis has left me fending for myself in this carb addled world! Come back I need you!!!!

Tomorrow I'll be hungover no doubt, but I wanna stick on plan as much as possible. Maybe man plan tomorrow. Then getting back fully on TS over the weekend :) I need to be 12stone by june. NEEEEED! It's my next goal to tick off. I'd be happy at 12.2 or something, but it has to be much closer than 12.4!! I'm about 12.6 now on the official scales, I'm guessing.

I'm scared to weigh myself after the blow outs, and my home scales are rubbish so maybe Sunday I tottle along to the gym and weigh on them bad boys :) then I might just not weigh until the Sunday before beefa :D exciting!!!!

As I didn't want to weigh - I decided to take some measurements...

These are my starting ones to my current
Hips - 45 inches > 41 inches
Waist - 35 inches > 31 inches
Thighs - 28 inches > 27 inches
Arms - 13.5 inches > 13 inches

So happy with those! I always know my waist goes a lot quicker. I have much bigger legs so when I get a belly, I know it's time to take control haha! Happy happy!!! :D

In all this fun I haven't thought about that stupid wedding palaver

, or any of my old negative thought patterns, at all, for two days. Alfie being down has made me snap out of it as he has actual problems to deal with and I wanna help my babes, my brain worrying about stuff that happened years ago or stuff that might never happen is stupid :D I have him and Cath to think about now. . . Who I go to see on Sunday? :D yessss! I can't wait!!! Doctors only want regular visitors, but as I am in London and she is in Oxford, I am allowed To commit to every 2 weeks :) I hope she's feeling better. Gonna take her some nice things to cheer her up! Still no walking or talking, but I'm happy to talk at her! Poor girl ;)

Anyway! I better get up, get fed and get ready! I've been sat in bed for two hours now haha. Will post some updates later and no doubts some pics! Have a good day everyone xxxxx

Right!

Diary time! I haven't been updating properly recently so here goes. Where am I? What day is it? What the hell is going on???

Oh here we are:
Week 5, day 7, Wednesday.

So tomorrow is going to be the day of fresh starts. Fresher than a Daisy's bum. That is a saying, traits me ;) It's a fresh new diet week, it's 2 weeks til holiday, and it'll be my first day back on Exante plan, hopefully be showing some signs of ketosis by then.

So after my boozey and snacky Sunday night, and then a very similar Monday, I got back on a low carb plan yesterday. The day wasn't as low carb as I had hoped, I put all the food in to MFP at the end and it came in at 60g carbs when I thought it would be about 30g :eek: there's so many hidden carbs in stuff like flavoured chicken! Ah well. Hopefully that's still low enough to be my day one of falling in to ketosis.

View attachment 173893

Today I have my amazing friend down from back home, she's getting here at 3, then we're gonna go straight out for food and drinks (all low carb). I've bought some JD and coke zero in case we start really early at home as she usually turns up with wine. She's friends with a DJ off radio one so we're going to his birthday party later in central London! Crazy :) can't wait! Lots of drunk shenanigans, dancing like mad and hopefully that'll burn a few calories too! She's also tiny so a great motivator to eat well !!

I'm so hungry this morning so I know ketosis has left me fending for myself in this carb addled world! Come back I need you!!!!

Tomorrow I'll be hungover no doubt, but I wanna stick on plan as much as possible. Maybe man plan tomorrow. Then getting back fully on TS over the weekend :) I need to be 12stone by june. NEEEEED! It's my next goal to tick off. I'd be happy at 12.2 or something, but it has to be much closer than 12.4!! I'm about 12.6 now on the official scales, I'm guessing.

I'm scared to weigh myself after the blow outs, and my home scales are rubbish so maybe Sunday I tottle along to the gym and weigh on them bad boys :) then I might just not weigh until the Sunday before beefa :D exciting!!!!

As I didn't want to weigh - I decided to take some measurements...

These are my starting ones to my current
Hips - 45 inches > 41 inches
Waist - 35 inches > 31 inches
Thighs - 28 inches > 27 inches
Arms - 13.5 inches > 13 inches

So happy with those! I always know my waist goes a lot quicker. I have much bigger legs so when I get a belly, I know it's time to take control haha! Happy happy!!! :D

In all this fun I haven't thought about that stupid wedding palaver

, or any of my old negative thought patterns, at all, for two days. Alfie being down has made me snap out of it as he has actual problems to deal with and I wanna help my babes, my brain worrying about stuff that happened years ago or stuff that might never happen is stupid :D I have him and Cath to think about now. . . Who I go to see on Sunday? :D yessss! I can't wait!!! Doctors only want regular visitors, but as I am in London and she is in Oxford, I am allowed To commit to every 2 weeks :) I hope she's feeling better. Gonna take her some nice things to cheer her up! Still no walking or talking, but I'm happy to talk at her! Poor girl ;)

Anyway! I better get up, get fed and get ready! I've been sat in bed for two hours now haha. Will post some updates later and no doubts some pics! Have a good day everyone xxxxx

Lovely post have a great day :)

image-1829527798.jpg

Uh oh. Drunken war wounds! Need no more of these if I want legs out in Ibiza!

Back