Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Hi everyone (whose still here??) lol.

I put on 3lbs.

Not overall devestated because ive been having a bad time due to my IBS randomly flairing up. >.< and of course STAR WEEK.

Im not having any treats today like I normally would, but im back on it and determined as ever.

Hope everyone else is having a better week, (and could possibly swing a hug this way) xx

Sorry about the gain but good for you not dwelling on it...I think learning to handle the gains is as important as the food...because without learning to accept them and move on you can't continue on your weight loss journey...so well done you.

:bighug:to you...hope IBS calms down and star week is over soon...

I've lost 6lbs this month, so finally kicked off the 21 at the start of my weight :)

3.5lbs off this week.

0.5lb off my 40lb loss.
2.5lbs off 3st award
and need 3lbs to complete my 2lb challenge...

would love 2.5-3lbs next week of course but when it happens it happens...

I may be weighing in a day early as it's my birthday next Thursday and we're going out for a meal and I don't fancy getting weighed the morning after the night before if you get me so this may be a shorter week for me...but I'm currently unwell so the meal may not even happen...watch this space...

Hi everyone hope your all doing well, sorry I've been quiet...we had to have our wonderful dog put to sleep which was horrendous as she was my precious little girl and so much part of the family. As some of you know she had developed a horrible condition called megesophagus about 9 months ago which she coped so well with, we had some bad times and lots of sleepless nights with her being unwell, but overall she coped really well, then she suddenly had a new lease of life after a change of meds and we had a wonderful few months with her, but after our holiday she went downhill all of a sudden around her 14th birthday and we had to make the dreaded decision. She was an amazing dog and I know I'm really lucky that she got to 14 but it has really upset me.

Anyway not been doing great but managed to STS which considering I'm a dreadful emotional eater is a bit of a miracle! Just need to gather up my strength now to get on with losing again. I will do it as whatever happens I don't give up, so I know i'll get there.

Jo I'm so happy for you to be in the teens, that is amazing!!!:D Hopefully in the next few weeks I can light some baubles.

Just joined MiniMins today. Have just started doing SW at home 3 weeks ago, done it on and off years ago. Tried everything else in-between, nothing else i could stick to. So here goes again. Was 23st 4lb this time last year now down to 21st 1lb. Weigh in Tuesdays (at home alone, need some accountability - aka you guys!) Never in my adult life have i been any less than 15st :( right now i'd love to be there again!!

Welcome Starla, I do it from home too and coming on here REALLY makes a great difference, good luck xx

Hello everyone! :)
My name is Aly and i just joined the forum yesterday ive been on and off slimmingworld for a while, everytime i start getting somewhere i think "this is easy enough i can do this myself at home" which never ever works haha!! so here we go again. Ive always felt out at slimmingworld groups not that there is any fault with the people just because usually im the only 21 stoner in the groups. My boyfriend has just proposed to me and im determined as heck to be a slim beautiful bride :) if anyone has any great ideas please share and ill do my best to share mine! i dont know how i never knew this forum existed with all the great stuff on it :)
Thanx
Aly :gen147:

:Welcome2: Aly!

:welcome2:

Brief diary of my life...a week ago my husband walked out on me with no explanation...due to this I haven't been sleeping, eating etc...I am weighing in a day early this week as today is my birthday...Yes the ******* walked out with no explanation a week before my 30th birthday...so I intend on getting very very very drunk today...so like I said early weigh in...lost 5.5lbs...got my 3st award...

Well done on the loss :) Sorry to hear your other news :(, but hope you still enjoy your birthday anyway!

after i put on last week, -3lbs for me today.
My star week started yesterday too so happy with that :)

Oh jo i wish i could give you a biggggg hug! Oh hope you have a lovely birthday. You deserve it. let your hair down then show the ******* what hes missing.

1lb loss for me this week. Not had a great week, so am happy to have lost anything at all, and earnt my 2 1/2 stone sticker :)

Hi everyone is it ok to join you?
I'm not quite in the 21's yet (22.2lb) but hoping to get in that bracket next week I have lost 3st2.5 so far :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

:welome2:

oops!, I mean :welcome2:

Jem...Hipps...Where are you? I need WI results? How are our Christmas trees guna light up this forum if you're not weighing in?

Jem...Hipps...Where are you? I need WI results? How are our Christmas trees guna light up this forum if you're not weighing in?

Hi everyone, and welcome to all the new people who have joined....good luck!!

Just read your shocker of a news flash Jo, hope everything sorts itself out, and well done you for being so brave...sending you a great big hug xxx
My weigh in day is today and I managed a small loss this week of 1lb so have officially lit up my first xmas bauble...yay!! How are you doing Hipps? looking at your stats Jo your nearly in the 19's!

Oh and Jo I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS on 3 stone award!!!:Dxxx

Back