Anyone in the 22s ....

Happy to hear you ladys are soon to be joining me in the 21's..... we can start a whole new thread again lol xx

Have a fabulous, but low syn weekend :) xx

Flirtypleasure said:
Happy to hear you ladys are soon to be joining me in the 21's..... we can start a whole new thread again lol xx

Have a fabulous, but low syn weekend :) xx

Is there a 21's thread already? xx

Think I will be back in here tonight :-( Arghhhhh I cant seem to stay out of here for long xxx

6lb off in my first week :D
Hoping I'll be outa here in 2 weeks at the most! xx

I am officially now in the 22s :D

Hi Jayde1148

At the moment i'm at 22.7; but started at 23.5 about 4 weeks ago.

I'm hoping to lose as much as i can; i suffer from diabetes and i already noticed a drop in my sugar level; which is very good for me

Keep up the good work!

This will hopefully be my last post ever in the 22's! I'm 22 dead on today, so should be in the 21's next week :D x

Welshtigger said:
This will hopefully be my last post ever in the 22's! I'm 22 dead on today, so should be in the 21's next week :D x

Woohoo well done hun! So proud. Think I'm gonna end up back at class as I can't do this alone lol! X

Hopefully this will be my last one in the 22's this week too! Only 2.5 lbs to go till I'm in the 21s!

jade.xoxo said:
Hopefully this will be my last one in the 22's this week too! Only 2.5 lbs to go till I'm in the 21s!

Well done :)

Well after a sneaky peak, it is looking like I will be well and truly out of the 22's by this Friday, and well on my way to the 20's!! Eeek! So exciting :) x

Welshtigger said:
Well after a sneaky peak, it is looking like I will be well and truly out of the 22's by this Friday, and well on my way to the 20's!! Eeek! So exciting :) x

Sneaky peak was right! Bye bye 22's, and hello 21's. Now only 6.5lbs to the 20's! Eeek xx

Hi guys im in 22s but i an aslo hoping a couple of weeks and i will be in 21s really loving seeing the pounds go down well done every1 for the fantastic losses x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back