Anyone in the 22s ....

Sneaky peak was right! Bye bye 22's, and hello 21's. Now only 6.5lbs to the 20's! Eeek xx

Well done!!! (Bit late sorry)

half way through the 22's, couple of weeks and I hope I'll be moving on to the 21's

Welcome!!

Hi guys im in 22s but i an aslo hoping a couple of weeks and i will be in 21s really loving seeing the pounds go down well done every1 for the fantastic losses x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Welcome as well! Hopefully none of will be here much longer :)

Lost 5.5lbs tonight so only another 2 to lose and I'm in the 21 club. Fingers crossed for next week.

Wow well done thats so gd did u do anything different last week to have such a great loss?? Well done u x

Jumping in to join you after returning to SW. Lost 6.5lbs a last weigh in so weigh 22st 1.5lbs at mo. Seems like many will or are saying goodbye to this room already. :) Well Done!

Its still a loss hun i lost 10lb in my first week and then lost half my second week i think after a big loss its slows the next week giving ur body time to reajust u gotta look at the bigger picture uve lost half a stone in 2 weeks thats really gd xx

Outta her im movin on... Hope i will see the 20s just as quick goodluck u guys see in the 21s xx

Anyone still in this group?

I started just over a month ago, but finding it hard to be good all week and keep yo yo-ing around the top of the 22's.

Wow you're doing well, I put on a pound this week which was better than I thought it'd be. Just can't get my motivation right at the moment.

Wow you're doing well, I put on a pound this week which was better than I thought it'd be. Just can't get my motivation right at the moment.

I am going through the same thing...I know I will have put at least 1lb on at weigh in tonight. I just couldn't get my head in gear this week.

Gonna really gun for it now though as I am going on holiday 5 weeks on Saturday and really want to get to 5.5 stone loss at least. I also want to get down into the 21's.

Good luck! x

I am now 22stone2 and picked up my 5 stone award on saturday. Only 2 weigh in's left until my holiday and I am still aiming for 5.5 stone loss...5.5lbs to go!!

2.5lbs and I will drop into the 21's...wow! Never would have thought that I would be saying this in January but I am so chuffed.

Back