Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

After losing weight on slimming world and then maintaining for a while, I honestly used to wonder how people could go ''off track'' completely. But even though we have mainly stuck to slimming world meals, I have managed to gain a stone, just with eating extra things and more then the odd meal where we have had take-away or just something bad. I think that's why I have struggled to get back into it so much, because some of our meals were still slimming world it didn't seem like I had to make too big a change!? If that makes sense. Feeling positive about weight loss now though, so fingers crossed I'll follow through with it and feel great for the honeymoon. (it's the hen and the honeymoon I'm more worried about as my wedding dress is quite flattering anyway) I joked to my fiancé about getting a reward chart for us, but I'm only half joking-I think if I saw it in black and white where I had been good and where I had been bad it would help... I might make one up and use some of the stickers I have for the kids at school lol.

I know exactly what you mean!!! I just want to feeling stunning for the hen and also honey moon I'm most worried about. I don't want any regrets.

I think I'm going to end up finishing feb the same weight I started! And that's if I'm really good until Friday morning weigh in and have a bit of luck on my side. Oh well, lots of partying and 2 weeks in Hong Kong certainly didn't help. But no excuses, it's still poor. I'd love to lose 10 lbs by Easter as would put me back in the 8s assuming I finish feb the same as I started. I usually do roughly what you've described - I have 1 cheat day, 2 relaxed days, 2 fast days, 2 1200 calorie days. Problem in feb I was having 2 -3 cheat days at over 3000 calories a time. Absurd behaviour. It's all about March :)

My Chris Powell plan is similar 1 cheat, 3 1200 with only carbs at breakfast and 3 1500 with carbs but other than cheat day all clean healthy foods. Mixed with his exercise programme I'm doing ok. Wore a dreads this week that was definitely looser!

Yeah, I want to look at all our pics, hen, wedding and honeymoon and not regret how I look one bit.

It's been going well this week so far (although it's only 4 days, that's 4 days on plan)

16lb's to get to 9 stone, I know I can do it as I've done it before... but it sounds so far away :/

If I get the call that my dress is in the shop I'm going to refuse to go and try it on until I'm under 9 and a half stone.

I'm glad you feel the same Nikki, not in a horrible way-that sounds wrong, but it's nice to know I'm not alone and we both know we can do it... if we don't get motivated to do it now when will we ever do it?

Exactly Donna, this is a time when we should be feeling our most sexy and yet other things have happened and it's just not happened yet!

6 months on Sunday is wedding day! How much transformation can be made in 6 months. Bring it on!

6 months is plenty of time hun :) You will look amazing on your day (pretty sure you look amazing now, but you will look and feel amazing)

We're closer to 5 months now... only a week or so off the 5 month mark, scary.

Well, if I get through today that will have been a week 100% on plan... haven't made myself a reward chart yet but if I had that would deserve a gold sticker ;)

It's my nephews birthday though, so have to get through with no picking at party food. Having lunch before we go and think I'll take some alpen lights and fruit with me just in case.

Had a wonderful evening last night with the family.

Woke up this morning, showered, dressed, made slimming world eggy bread with bacon, nipped to Iceland and picked up meatballs and sweet potato curry, came home and me and millie went out for a walk to the park. It's soooo windy!

Just got home and sat with a cuppa watching Disney channel whilst millie devours crumpets with malteaser spread!!

I'm giving myself 60 days to transform my body!

I'm going to take a leaf out of your book with my sig I think Nikki

Sounds like you've had a good weekend. I managed to say no to all the party food :) but did eat an alpen light and a banana while there... so glad I took them with me.

Well I'm rather annoyed. Last year I got some new scales, I knew that they were dodgy and don't work properly due to getting totally varying weights by about 7lb. I tried to take them back to Argos but the man said because they had been used, due to health and safety he couldn't have them returned! After arguing with him I left the shop.

Rich has been back to the old house to collect them for me just so I could try them again but on a different floor. Today I have weighed 118lb, 54kg, 2st 4lb and 0st. They are totally broken! I have a good mind to email salter.

I would definitely email Salter Nikki & tell them they've never worked properly. They should at least give you a voucher for a new pair.

Well I'm rather annoyed. Last year I got some new scales, I knew that they were dodgy and don't work properly due to getting totally varying weights by about 7lb. I tried to take them back to Argos but the man said because they had been used, due to health and safety he couldn't have them returned! After arguing with him I left the shop. Rich has been back to the old house to collect them for me just so I could try them again but on a different floor. Today I have weighed 118lb, 54kg, 2st 4lb and 0st. They are totally broken! I have a good mind to email salter.

Argos are incorrect. Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 the goods have to be satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, free of defects and durable. I think it's section 14 or 15 of the act. And your contract is with the shop, not the scales company.

I know it might not be worth pursuing this time but it infuriates me when representatives for companies give completely incorrect information to innocent consumers.

I Like brushing off the old law degree from time to time :)

Should add that its a good idea to email the scales company anyway as that is rubbish that they're such poor quality

I have just emailed them so we will what response I get. The manager is Argos was evil and I was so so mad when I came out of the shop! I went to buy some more today and I thought, why should I fork out more money so sent my email and we will see the response xx

That's awful Nikki, see what salter say... I'd be tempted to send argos an email as well complaining about the service, although it may be too late if it was last year.

Gah-I'm so annoyed with Ash, I'm applying for an internal job (don't think I'll get it but won't harm trying) when I sent it I asked him if I should send it to just the head or her PA as well, he said just the head. Anyway closing date is tomorrow and she hasn't replied to say she's received it and he's just said to send it to her PA. Would have looked better if I'd sent it at the same time though wouldn't it?

Well salter have given me a troubleshoot to try and get them to work so I'm going to try that. failing that they have said I can send them to them at my own expense and they will replace them.

10 stone when I weighed at the gym today, so 2lb loss this week.... 7lbs to go for the challenge. I think 14lbs to go altogether as would like to get back to 9 stone or just under.

10 stone when I weighed at the gym today, so 2lb loss this week.... 7lbs to go for the challenge. I think 14lbs to go altogether as would like to get back to 9 stone or just under.

Well done Donna :)

Thank you... although how long do we have until Easter 4 weeks? 9lbs may not be do-able in 4 weeks... but I'll give it a shot, as long as I get as close as I can to losing 9lbs... then the next pit stop is my hen do in May

Back